~𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸: 𝙰 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍~

You, Y/n Y/l/n. Stood before Abraxas, he began to throw a snarling look at you. Before you know it you punched him flat in the nose. "How does that feel? F***ing bully." You scoffed as you skimmed your fingers along your hand that just punched Abraxas Malfoy. He then got up and ran behind you to Tom Riddle. "Well, well. Play nice Abraxas." Abraxas looked down, annoyed. Tom trailed his eyes up and down you, as if he was intrigued by your very sight. "Tell your little boy-scouts to learn some god damn respect." You spat, and walked to the Slytherin common room. You unpacked your items and sat in the common room. You felt as if everything was moving so fast: Abraxas partially bullying you, and Tom Riddle being nice..? Something isn't right here... you thought to yourself.
~~~~~
"Hello students!" Professor Slughorn shouted. Leaving the students baffled. "Sorry. children. Anyways you will be pairing up to make a potion. Amorteia. You are not to give it to anybody! The winning duo gets 10 house points either for each of their house, or if they share one. Now I will be choosing partners." He cleared his throat: "Ahem! Okay so we have, Mr. Lestrange with Mr.Malfoy. Mr. Avery with Miss Black." He was blabbering a bunch of students names until you finally heard yours... "And lastly Miss Y/l/n with Mr. Riddle!" You internally rolled your eyes. You were screaming at the thought of having to work with Tom. He was very independent and doesn't like to work with others. But, him being a prefect he had to make himself look "good". You and Tom sat next to each-other at the wooden desk with 2 cauldrons placed on it. You were working perfectly fine, attempting to cut the nuts and squeezing the dried grapes. "Ugh! Why won't these cut!" You exclaimed basically giving up you let out a loud upsetting sigh. "Stop throwing a fit your acting like a complete baby... Plus you crush it not 'cut' it." He mocked. "But it says in the book to-" Trailing your fingers to the page of the book. "Don't trust the books it's obvious." You rolled your eyes and nodded as your mixed the potion in the cauldron. As expected Tom did best: "Perfect Mr. Riddle! 10 points to Slytherin! Let's test it out shall we?" He skimmed the room through the show of hands that were thrown up mostly by girls. "How about... you Miss y/l/n!" You frowned "O-okay Professor." You stoped forward to smell the potion. "I-I- smell.. Fireplace ashes.. Mint, Peppermint, and um... Cologne..?" You scrunched your nose and stepped back in your place soon emerging back behind the jealous girls that gazed at you. The looks on their faces looked as if they were gonna kill you. Obviously they couldn't but that was your thought to keep.
~~~~~
Class was soon dismissed, you finished your last class Transfiguration. "12 inches of parchment got it everyone!" Everybody in the room nodded as some Gryffindors groaned and instantly rushed out of the room. "Miss Y/l/n." You turned around and stated happily: "Yes, Professor?" The Professor looked down at you and said "I notice you are almost failing Potions. Horice does like to gossip.. Anyways I was thinking someone good at potions could help you." You nodded in response. "Perhaps..." They spotted 'Tom Riddle' about to escape the room. "Mister Riddle! Come here... You can help Miss Y/n here with potions, yeah? You guys have a study session in the library today at 6pm. Professor Slughorn is allowing you guys to use the potions classroom so use it well." And with that you and 'Mister Riddle' bolted out of the room almost as if it was a race. Everyone sat down at the table and you notice a girl who turned to you. "Hi! I'm Bexley Black! You are Y/n right?" You smiled: "Yes, I am her. Pleasure to meet you." She smiled brightly "Alright, friends?" You nodded "Friends." Everybody began to eat, energy drained from classes today you took a sip of pumpkin juice and you let your mind wander about the 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠, ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒, 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑜𝑦. 𝑇𝑜𝑚 𝑅𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑙𝑒.