Everything is so quiet and peaceful. What caughts my attention though is the forest. I don't know why but I have always had some sort of weird connection to the woods.

Ever since I first moved in here when I was ten I really wanted to go explore the forest. Though Ford never really let me.

"Perhaps I could... just take a look." I tell myself as I slowly cross the road and head towards the woods.

The tall shadows of trees cover my pathway as I breath in the cold air. The moon is also clear tonight, everything is so beautiful.

"I don't get why Ford wouldn't let me he-" I stop half through my sentence when the moon I have been staring at suddenly turns bloody red.

I also hear murmur in the distance. Before I know it, I am running towards wherever the talking comes from.

Perhaps that is a stupid idea, but I have a feeling something is wrong.

When I get to the location where the talking comes from I am shocked to see what's in front of me.

Gideon is doing... some sort of summoning ritual. Gideon is another kid living in the town. He is ten and known to be quite troublesome.

His parents force him to go to church every Sunday.

Even though he shows no interest whatsoever I have always believed he was a good kid, even though he could get in trouble sometimes.

"Triangulum, Entangulum. Meteforis Dominus Ventium!" He chants. His eyes then start shining in a blue color and the whole world slows down till it has stopped moving completely.

I react in pure instinct as I sprint towards Gideon and grab his hand to move him out from the way when the whole area starts shining and someone- no, something spawns in the middle of the clearing.

"F-Father?" I have tossed Gideon in some bushes to keep him safe from whatever creature this is.

"Shh." I tell him as I wait for the light to clear out so I can see what exactly Gideon has summoned.

When the light clears out I see a man. Pretty young looking, around my age. His skin tanned and he has a tail coat on and a floating top hat.

(Like the picture above)

He actually looks pretty attractive- what?! No he doesn't, what the hell am i even think!? I mentally slap myself.

What I also notice is the fact the man is floating.

"A demon...?" I mutter to myself as the man lets out a maniac laugh.

He immediately stops though when his eyes land on me.

"Hello there." He says and floats close to my face. His voice is so... deep and smooth.

I am frozen in place as the man eyes me up and down.

"Can't you talk, cutie?" He places a finger under chin and smirks. That is when I snap out of it.

"W-Who- W-What are you?" I ask.

"Sorry, where are my manners?" The guy pulls away and twirls on his heels. "Name's Bill Cipher! I am the dream demon that will take over and destroy your whole dimension!"

"W-What?!" I half yell as the demon starts floating away.

"Sorry kid, I have important world-domination stuff to do." He says and panic starts taking over my whole body.

What do I do?! I-I need to somehow stop this!

"W-Wait!" I tell him. Bill stops in his tracks and turns around.

"What?"

"Why do you want to take over? Can't you leave us humans alone?"

"Hmm, let's see." Bill puts a hand under his chin and gently taps his lips as he looks like he is thinking. After a few seconds a grin appears on his face as he answers me, "I am simply bored!"

I am a bit taken back by his answer though he doesn't give me time to think as he continues,

"I would just love to hear your kind's screams and cries for help as I burn this whole place to the ground." A small sparkle appears in Bill's eyes which causes me to shiver.

"C-Can't you... find some other entertainment?" I ask as I glance towards the bush Gideon is hiding in.

His eyes are teary and he is slightly shaking. I need to save him somehow- no, I need to somehow save everyone from this demon.

"Hmm..." Bill hums as he places a finger under my chin once again though this time I react and push him away. That seems to have angered him as he grabs both my wrist and roughly pins me against a tree.

I slightly wince as he tightens his grip around my wrists.

"What about I use you as entertainment~?" He slightly purrs as he whispers into my ear.

"N-No!" I tell him as I try pushing him away.

"Oh yeah? Then what do you say I use this little guy as entertainment then?" Bill flicks his wrist and Gideon floats up from the bushes. "Wonder if I should burn or skin him alive?"

Gideon gives out a terrified wince before covering his face with his hands. Tears stream down his face as he starts shaking.

"Perhaps I should do both, and then send his ashes to his family." A blue fire lits out of nowhere right under where Gideon is floating.

Slowly Bill lowers Gideon closer and closer to the fire before I snap.

"Stop! Please...!" I beg.

"Are you willing to make a deal perhaps~?" Bill turns to me with a smug face.

I take a deep breath before answering him, "Okay. What is the deal exactly?"

"Quite simple actually. You keep me entertained and I don't destroy your whole planet, deal?" Bill pulls away and offers me a flaming hand.

I look at Gideon who is plainly terrified by now and then remember my family... I-...I need to protect them. This is the only way.

I hesitate before shaking Bill's hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy new years even though i know i am super late XD. Anyways, what do you guys think? Do you like this? The updates will be a little slow on this one though.

-Ghost