Relief

"uh right thanks" i giggled holding up the flannel he gave me putting it on. so how come ive never seen you around here, im pretty familiar with the faces that roam these halls" he laughed as we started walking down the hall together. "well im the new kid, y/n johnson" i smiled.
"oh your johnsons sister that every guys been talking about" he said i had a confuse look on my face. how did people know? is jack popular??
"nooo you probably have the wrong
y/n johnson" i said worried. "there's only one that goes here and im pretty sure youre that one, so you must be the 2nd popular johnson on social media" he said. i was still so confuse because I didn't have social media accounts or a phone. right as the first bell rang he ran off saying "ill see you around" he smiled as he was running down the hall forgetting I had his flannel on. I yelled down the hall "wait your ... flannel" but he didnt hear I guess im stuck with it for the day.
i entered in my first period english and everyone was sitting at a desk. they were all taken i didnt want the teacher to introduce me to the whole class because most of the time that doesnt go to well. luckily I found a seat near the back corner in the room and sat there "so i see you've made you're self comfortable in my seat" some guys voice laughed. I looked up recognizing that it was one of jacks friends from his group or whatever. let me just say he was super attractive "oh sorry i didnt um sorry" i said getting up. "no it's cool ill sit next to you, youre johnsons sister right" he said. i was super confuse how everyone seemed to know me but it didn't bother me i kinda liked it.
"yeah i am" i smiled. he smiled back and sat on the seat beside me. we started talking a lot about everything and anything it was so easy to talk to him it felt like we've known each other for a long time but I didn't get his name. "hey so you know who I am but I don't know who you are" i said he just blushed for some sort of reason. we were now starring into each others eyes until I spoke up. "sooo" i said. "oh yeah im cameron, cameron dallas" he said the last part in a funny tone and we both laughed. "you have such a beautiful smile" cameron said smiling. i blushed and smiled. "well why thank you mr.dallas" i giggled. 20minutes into the class and some tall boy come running in i examined him just for a bit and notice that it was the boy who gave me his flannel. the teacher mrs.Anderson started speaking with him "well mr.mendes what seems to be your excuse this time" she said. this time I thought what does she mean by this time. he looked around at the class and we made quick eye contact. "well see the thing is I was showing my my girlfriend around. see she's the new student here" I was so confuse and kinda disappointed when he said he had a girlfriend that is until I notice he was talking about me I was so confuse then i looked up at the boy with a why kinda expression.
i dont even know his name and im his "girlfriend". cameron looked at me with a worried look "wait you didn't tell me you had a boyfriend or that he was your boyfriend". i didnt really think that that was any of Cameron's business we just met but it was fine.
"i don't, i dont even know who he is exactly" i said confuse. "okay good but how come you have his flannel on" cameron smiled in relief. i wasn't sure why he was asking so many questions. I looked at cam and said
"I got dress coded and had to cover up" i smiled at him. he looked at me confuse. "see that boy was there right when I got in trouble and he gave me his flannel, he basically saved me because jack wasn't really any help at that time" i said cameron smiled and laughed at the situation until he saw