That was the truth. Celebrities tried their best to maintain their figures so they would look good in front of the camera. Wang Wenhao understood this so he didn’t force Su Yaya. He ordered a few more dishes himself then handed the menu to the waiter.

While waiting for the dishes, Wang Wenhao and Su Yaya started chatting about their memories.

“When we were in elementary school, you were the literature and art committee member and the most beautiful girl. You were great at singing, dancing, and everything else. Everyone liked you. At that time, I sat behind you. Every day, I would look at your ponytail and I would tug on it sometimes. Do you still remember this?”

Su Yaya was speechless.

To tell the truth, she didn’t remember. The original host didn’t leave this portion of the memory for her either. The original host was a beautiful person and there were many people who liked her in school. Some guys were naughty and wanted to attract her attention like tugging on her hair, teasing her, and pulling pranks.

There were others who wanted to please her by buying things for her. This happened frequently and there were many who were good to her. She obviously can’t remember everyone and Wang Wenhao was clearly one of the people who she didn’t remember.

Seeing that she didn’t react, Wang Wenhao was a bit upset. “So you really don’t remember this.”

“Ah…I have a bad memory.” Su Yaya found an excuse and said, “You know, almost a decade had passed.”

“Right. After all, I transferred after I finished sixth grade. After separating for so many years, it was normal that you couldn’t remember.” Wang Wenhao said this, wanting to save himself some embarrassment.

The dishes quickly came up. Su Yaya looked at the dishes on the table. It was all the food that she liked. She couldn’t help but be stunned.

“These are all the dishes that you like. Eat more.” Wang Wenhao said.

Meeting his gaze, Su Yaya was a bit frightened. She remembered that she only ordered two dishes and that Wang Wenhao ordered the rest. This meant that he remembered what she liked to eat. He really knows how to flirt with her!

'If this man really took her to be elementary classmates, why would he say such ambiguous words to her? Why would he order dishes that she liked? What motives did he have?'

Hubby, You’re Amazing! (2)

Because she was suspicious of Wang Wenhao, Su Yaya wasn’t at ease while eating. Facing the dishes that she enjoyed eating, she wasn’t able to taste anything in her mouth. She ate a bit of everything then used the excuse that she needed to maintain her figure.

Seeing that she stopped eating, Wang Wenhao didn’t have the appetite to continue eating either. He placed his chopsticks down.

Su Yanyi saw this and hurriedly said, “You can continue to eat. If we don’t finish it, we will be wasting food. I just stopped eating because I need to lose weight.”

They had spent so much money but only ate a bit. They’re really wasting money! 

Wang Wenhao laughed and said, “There’s no worries. After all, I ate here a couple of times already. If you can’t finish it, then don’t eat it.”