𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 1

Melly and Mia were walking through the doors of East high ready for their Junior year of high school. While Melly was walking with Mia to their lockers she saw Nini her ex-best friend talking to her friend Kourtney talking when Ricky walked up to them. " I can tell drama is about to start and I'm here for it," Mia  whispers. "Don't worry about it she left us that's her problem, also I don't care about her anymore," Melly muttered. They finally got to their lockers across from Nini and Ricky they heard everything they until there was an announcement on the speakers, " Good morning students please make your way to the gym for our annual back-to-school kickoff." That's when they decided to head to the gym, but on the way there they bump into the one and only EJ Caswell. "Oh um h-hi," she was wondering why she was so nervous she was truly of EJ.

  EJ didn't know what to say he hadn't seen her since their breakup, but before he could say anything  Mia dragged Melly to the gym. They had finally arrived at the gym and melly was excited for what play they were going to end up doing this year. Last years play was a good play for Melly, but she didn't audition because she thought she wasn't pretty enough then she met EJ and he made her feel confident so this year was her year to actually audition for the musical/Play and she was determined to get that lead this. While she was thinking about all this the principal was doing his speech when he mentioned that they had a new drama teacher that's what drew her out of her daze.

    The new drama teacher was apparently named Ms.Jenn, but before she started talking she took a shirt shooter (idk what there called don't judge me lol) and shot a t-shirt right our way but I ducked and it him the kid behind me. Then she walked back to the stand and started her speech, "My name is Ms.Jenn. And when I heard that the high school where High School Musical was shot had never staged a production of High School Musical, the musical, I was shocked as an actress, inspired as a director, triggered as a millennial. Auditions are tomorrow after school. This show could change your lives, and I'm saying this as a background dancer from the original movie. Third from the left, red headband, and those are my real teeth. So...OH, and meet your student choreographer, Carlos. You know him as as a captain of the color guard. I know him as an unpaid, rising star, but seriously I have no budget," she muttered the last part.   

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Melodie📹.
   OMG it would be amazing if I got a chance to play Gabriella in the musical even though we all know Nini is gonna audition as Gabriella so got big competition.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Melodies POV
   It was time for lunch and Mia and I were walking over to sit with Natalie and Seb when I saw EJ with his arm around Nini I acted like I didn't realize it, but I think Mia saw. When we got to Seb and Natalie they were probably Mia and I's only friend. " Hey my beautiful people," I said to Natalie and Seb they said hey back, but I looked at Mia and she looked like she was about to fume at EJ. "Mia calm down please I'm over him he isn't worth it." She didn't listen she just continued to stare at him while I talked about my Side job after school tutoring little kids after school, but at one point I couldn't take I just had to look at EJ. Of course, I have terrible timing so I turned around right when they kissed. I turned around so fast I hit Mia in the face with my hair. I grabbed my book bag and Ran out the Cafeteria.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
EJ📹
  Of course I feel bad for breaking up with her, but I couldn't not ask her out so I did. Then I realized she is Mell-I mean Melodies ex-best friend. So, I did the obvious break up with Melodie.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Authors note 📝
   This is part one!!!I enjoyed writing this. Also, I may post part two around like maybe 3:00am
   Byee!!!!❤️💛