𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 2

Melodies POV-
     Mia, Seb and I were getting ready for the auditions when I heard EJ say that they had no competition and I could tell Mia heard it to because we looked at eachother and rolled our eyes.We got our numbers I got 8, Mia got number 7, and Seb got 13. We finally started auditions and they were doing the dancers first which was me many people know me as a dancer at East high. So I had to work it. The music started and we started dancing I saw #1 she was AMAZING then I heard Carlos say, "Come on 8 and 1." I felt more confident when I got called out. Eventually, we were done the warm up and they started giving out roles. When she got to me she stared at me intensely and it kinda scared me. "Gabriella," She said. I shook my head and smiled. Then, she got to EJ and Gave him told Carlos to give him the Troy stuff. She gave Mia Taylor. Then she got to Nini, "and how about we have you read for Kelsi?" Nini told she actually to audition for Gabriella.

    Then, Ms. Jenn went to Seb and gave him Sharpay. Thanks to Carlos. The first person I saw go was EJ his was okay, but it wasn't very Troy like. Then, the next person that I recognized was Nini hers was great. I really have to step up my game. Finally, it was my turn(I'm not gonna put Melodie singing a song because I feel like it would take really long, but I will do the original songs.) I think my audition was ok, but I don't think I did better then Nini. Oh did I also mention that Nini's ex-boyfriend Ricky showed up to AUDITION I'm very surprised, but it was his turn to audition he kinda did his own thing for his audition, but his song was actually kinda good. When Carlos started walking with the Cast list everyone followed behind then he taped the list on the window.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.......................𝘊𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵.....................

Troy Bolton.................Ricky Bowen
Understudy......EJ Caswell
Gabriella Montez..............Nini Salazar-Roberts
Understudy.....Melodie Burns
Chad Danforth..........EJ Caswell
Sharpay Evans......Seb Matthew-Smith
Taylor mcKessie..........Melodie Burns
Martha Cox.........Gina Porter.
Kelsie.........Mia Dean
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"SHE THINKS I'M A CHAD," EJ said with rage. I kinda felt bad for EJ because Ricky kinda just showed up. "I got Taylor and you got Kelsi," I said to Mia with excitement. I'm Kinda happy for Nini she deserved it. " Eventhough I may hate you corn what you did congrats," I said to Nini with a smile. "Thanks," she says back.OH MY GOSH. Ricky got Troy. I'm surprised, but lucky for him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Authors Note 📝
This is part 2 I did 2 chapters in one day I'm excited for myself Lol
.
Byee!!!!!❤️💛