𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘦

Melodie also know as "Melly" to others.Spent her summer break in California with her best friend Mia only to come back a week later and find out her boyfriend EJ had meet someone new at camp.Yes, she was heart broken, but she knew she had to get over is somehow so, she just left it alone and spent time with Mia and enjoyed the rest of the week watching DComs and singing all the songs to get over her "not so major," breakup.

   She didn't expect this upcoming year to go how she expected, but it's like every other high school.In other words "Chaotic." For example, she would get to play her dream role as a high school Junior. And her best friend right beside her. Now, let's get to our leading man EJ Caswell.He may be charming, but don't fall for his lies because he may have made many promises with Melodie, but he broke a VERY big promise with her the last week of summer. So, she's walking back into East high stronger and ready for her Junior year.

    Now, let's get into what happened this summer. So, Melly and Mia had this planned for months before summer break to take a trip to California and spend a month there. The two girls enjoyed there time in California.Only to come home to a disaster. Mia and Melly slept at Melly's  as usual, but Melly woke up in the morning to find a text from EJ telling her he meet someone new at camp and that they were over and done. Of course Melly was upset and Mia was ready to rage at EJ, but they kept their cool. One thing for sure is this is when Melly thought Love wasn't real.

————————————————————————

Authors Note
  Hi! I'm excited to write this story
And send me any notes on like punctuation and other stuff like that and vote and comment 
Bye!!!!❤️💛