𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

Start from the beginning

Swipe

Swipe

8,276 likesitskataleyaa they know i'm THAT girl so they watching me closely 🤣

8,276 likes
itskataleyaa they know i'm THAT girl so they watching me closely 🤣.
527 comments
hisfavjourney 😍!

Kataleya was at school waiting to hear news back about Volleyball season and the upcoming school year. She also needed to register for her Honors classes. She stood in the line with het head deep into her phone. She was waiting for Dejhari to text her back but he never did.

It seemed as if he didn't even want to talk to her. After he left yesterday morning, he ignored her the whole day and even now. She still couldn't get in contact with him.

"Kataleya!" She heard, she looked up and noticed Kareem walking over to her with a smile.

"Oh my gosh, Kareem!" She said eyeing him and noticing how much he changed from the last time she saw him. He dressed more stylish and had on some earrings.

They hugged each other with wide smiles on their face. "Oh my gosh! I missed youuu!" She dragged in excitement as they pulled away from each other.

"I missed you too.." He said before eyeing her. "Man you've changed.." He added, Kataleya looked ahead.

"Is that a good or bad thing?" She asked curiously. She secretly hated when people told her that she changed. She didn't see the big change in herself except the way she dressed and her aggression that led to her blackouts.

"It's good. You look great Kataleya!" He said with a smile. He had an intellectual disability that kept him from thinking and understanding. It was a lot like Kataleya's disorder but hers was worse.

"Thank you Kareem. So do you! When did you start dressing like this?" She asked eyeing his outfit.

"My brother taught me. His name is Kahseem. Do you want to meet him?" He asked, Kataleya shrugged.

"I don't mind.." She said.

Kareem got excited as he scanned the room for his older brother. He noticed him hugging on some girl that he didn't know was Maya, Kataleya's frenemy.