"지수 미안 해요. 응급 상황이 아니었다면 절대 전화하지 않았을 것입니다" She quickly said into the phone, stealing another glance towards Jeonghan, who she thought was Jeonghan. "정한이 이상해 한마디도 안하고 날 모르는 듯 연기" Soobin kept glancing back at Jeonghan every few seconds while on the phone, he was still watching her like she was an alien. The initial shock she had felt from his unusual behaviour had been gradually turning to worry. They didn't see each other that often for a few years, but he was still a person she respected and that she loved dearly. ("I am really sorry Jisoo, I would have never called if it wasn't an emergency." "Jeonghan is acting weird, he hasn't said a word and he's acting as if he doesn't know me.").

A sigh was heard from the other line, tired and worried.

"그에게 줄을 넘겨, 그와 얘기하고 싶어" ("Pass the line to him, I wanna talk to him.")

She gave him a short answer before turning to Jeonghan on the bed, Soobin tentatively pushed the phone in front of him. When he simply looked at her and made a move to go backwards, away from her, she motioned the phone to him once again, putting it against her ear and pointing at him. He was still sceptical about her actions.

She gave a frustrated sigh and looked at him straight in the eyes. "For you." She said, hoping that he would understand. The tears stopped flowing and he extended a trembling hand out towards the device, he still held the sheets close to his body with his other arm. Soobin cocked her head to the side, wanting him to take the phone before her arm gave out. She kept her eyes on him as he pulled the phone to his ear. She wanted to know what she had done wrong, or what was wrong with him, her mind raced for an answer to his weird behaviour, Jeonghan was normally a very straightforward person who kept to himself when needed, he normally would have woken up first and would have left in peace. She never thought that she would be woken up from her slumber by his abnormal activities at one in the morning.

"Hi?" The man timidly whispered into the phone, his nose stuffed from all the crying he had done in the last ten minutes. "Hello? Anybody there?" His voice felt foreign to her, but his pronunciation shocked the woman, it wasn't the Jeonghan she knew, this much sure.

"Hello." The person answered, "You speak English?" He followed with. The person in the wrong body finally relaxed, the tears started again, this person had no idea how happy she made her in that situation. She sent a smile to the woman who was watching her closely and answered the man.

"Yeah." She answered breathlessly. His friends got onto that this wasn't really his friends, Jeonghan didn't have a flawless accent in English like this person did, even if it was his voice.

"Good morning," Jisoo said, sitting in front of a cup of coffee he had just made himself. He bit his lip before continuing. "My name is Joshua, I would like to know who I am speaking to since we have all concluded that you are not my friend." He tried to give a little laugh, but the situation didn't call for jokes. The girl cringed in Jeonghan's body, she was still grateful to have someone to speak with.

"Good morning to you too." A slight accent seemed to peek out, "My name is Ophely, uhm..." She racked her brain to find something to say. "I am seventeen and I live in France, well, my body resides in France." she chuckled nervously. "May I know where I currently am? I suppose we are in Asia, maybe, I hope. Well, no, I hope this is a dream, but it doesn't seem like it." She smacked her head against her hand, she tended to talk nonsense when she was nervous. She heard a hum from the other line, indicating that he was thinking. Joshua was a bit perturbed by the event but he tried his best to be professional and get the young girl to be calm. Such a young girl in a man's body after a good night, a big surprise for her that he wished she didn't have to witness.