"I don't know what is going on, I shut my eyes and I end up there, how, I do not know. Why, I don't want to know but every single time, as if someone is calling me, taking me there" he confesses much to his own surprise.

"When did it start?" she asks him and Connor stares at the darkness ahead for a while making Reese think maybe he will not reply but he does.

"That night when you all were gathered to do some ritual, it felt as if I have seen that before and I have" he states making Reese step closer.

"If you do not mind, may I be of some help?" she asks but he shakes his head no.

"I am sure it will be fine"

"But you said that..."

"I am sorry to disturb your peaceful night, it won't happen again" he states letting her know he won't be sharing anything anymore.

"As you wish, but just know if there is anything I can do to help" she offers and he nods before taking his leave.

"You are one mysterious man, Lord Connor" Reese whispers as she watches his go before disappearing.

********

Connor stares at the flowing river quietly deep in his thought, he shakes his head as sleep tries to lull him back but he fights it as he dips his bare legs in the water.

"Sulking definitely suits you" Jade's voice makes Connor turn around in surprise.

"I did not sense you" he frowns making her grin.

"Of course, you won't, I was being extra sneaky" she smiles before sitting beside him with a deep sigh.

"What brings you here?" he asks and she frowns staring at the cold water.

"Not trying to freeze myself to death of course" she points and he ignores it.

"You brought someone" he points and Jade grins before she turns her head to stare behind them.

"My mate, Jasper" she announces and Connor stiffens before he gets up from his place and stands stepping away from Jade.

"Cute, you know about wolf mates being all jelly" Jade points and Connor stares at the space where Jade's mate was standing.

"Step out" he orders and the man does before kneeling in front of Connor.

"Your Highness" Jasper mutters and Connor raises a brow at Jade who chuckles.

"He is my mate; I am bound to confesses even my sins to him" she states before Connor shakes his head.

"Please stand up, I am not one of the Royals, calling me Connor will do" he asks and Jasper stands up.

"As you ask, My Lord" Jasper states and Connor ignores Jade's wide grin.

"He is sweet" she winks before walking towards her mate.

"Reese sent the message you have not gone back for the past few weeks" she states standing beside her mate who wraps his arms automatically around her.

"You can go inform her I am fine and do not need a nanny" Connor replies and Jade sighs.

"You do not, but how about having a friend?" she asks.

"Jasper can be a very good friend" she points as Connor goes to grab his shoes.

"I think you both have lots in common" she continues and both Connor and Jasper frowns staring at her.

"Jasper was a human once but now he is a werewolf, Ras, why don't you two take a walk" she advices pushing her mate towards Connor.

"Uh" Jasper mumbles unsure.