eight

something felt off, it wasn't the song, it wasn't the fact that you were a little drunk, it was the arms that were around your waist... They weren't the arms you were familiar with or comfortable with, heck you couldn't even smell clays' cologne.

You turn around and are met by brown eyes. "what the fuck jack" you say shoving him off. "what? you seemed to enjoy my company for a while, what changed your mind baby?" jack says. "its only because i thought you were my boyfriend, which you are not so leave" you say getting angry.

should i call clay? no i can handle this right?

"oh my god this stupid boyfriend of yours, he is everywhere huh? he hasn't even left your side the whole time but i've taken care of it" he says. You look at him shocked. "what did you do to clay" you question.

"how don't worry about it" jack says as he grabs your wrist. You were drunk and weak but you had to fight back. You try pulling your arm away from him but he had such a good grip. "jack please, stop.." you say. Suddenly you feel your wrist get released. Your vision was blurry, but you saw clay standing beside jack who was on the floor.

"don't ever think about touching her again" clay says/shouts. Jack gets up and get up close to clays' face, "oh yeah? what are you gonna do?" jack says. You knew clay and you knew that this was gonna end up bad if they start fighting. You push past the crowd that gathered around them and sqeeze in between clay and jack. "clay don't fight him, pls just take me home.." you say.

clay looks down at you and grabs your wrist, pulling you through the crowd and out of the house. "are you okay?" you ask clay. "yeah i'm fine why wouldnt i be?" he says letting out a little laugh to release the tension. "your lip is bleeding" you say.

You both were now in the car, clay in the drivers seat and you in the passengers seat. Clay wiped the blood off his lip. "what happened?" you asked, you were worried. Clays starts the car and drives towards home. "you know how i went to the bathroom?" he says.

"mhmm" you mumble. "when i got out there are two guys who told me that i couldn't go back down and they were blocking my way, i shoved one of them and the other punched me" he says. "oh but im guessing you won?" you said smiling.

"of course i did" he says smiling and looking over at you. You guys were now on your way home, it was so peaceful, your eye lids felt heavy, soon enough you fell asleep.

*clays' pov*

We were about ten minutes away from home, i felt a little weight on my shoulder, i took a quick glance, y/n fell asleep. I stopped at the street light since it turned red, i shifted my shoulder so that she was more comfortable, i could hear the soft snores that were now coming from her, "as long as im with u, i will never let anyone hurt u" i whispered and continued driving.

We finally arrived at y/ns' house, she was still asleep, she looked so peaceful i didnt want to wake her up. I decided to carry her in. I got out and went over to her and carried her inside, laying her on the couch.

*y/ns' pov*

i felt myself hit something soft, i open my eyes to see clay looking down at me. "oh im sorry, i didnt want to wake u up" clay says. "no no its alright" you reply letting him know it was alright. "lets go get you cleaned up" you say to him. "what do you mean?" clay asks. "you have dried up blood on your lips and i just realised that you have blood on your knuckles too" you say kicking off your heels and getting up.

"i can do it, you should get some sleep" clay says following you. "no i feel fine and beside you helped me out today" you say turning your head and smiling at him. You lead him to the kitchen and ask him to sit one of the stools. He does as told, he watches as you walk around gettingt the things you need. His eyes not letting you out of sight.

You finally gather everything and walk over to him. You place everything on the counter behind him and grab the wet cloth, you wipe the blood off his knuckles. There was silence, you were focused on helping him get cleaned up and he was just admiring you. Once you were finally done with his knuckles you move on to his lips.

You stand in between his legs and tilt his head up, you were short, but taller than him because he was sitting down but there wasnt much of a gap. You starting to wipe the blood off. Once you were done you reach the counter behind him to place the cloth. You were still in between his legs, you were about to leave.

But he pulls you but into him. You look into his eyes, they were shining from the one light that you turned on since nick and george were probably asleep. His eyes were so pretty, you could stare at them all day or even get lost in them. The eye contact was driving you crazy, after all you were a sucker for those type of things.

Your arms on both sides of his shoulders, his arms around your waist.

———————————————————————————
sorry for taking so long to post this chapter:(
word count: 965
thank u sm for reading my story!
remember to eat and stay hydrated!
<3 u