"Congrats on reaching the top ten, Izuku," A tall, beautiful woman says. A closer look, and they notice it was Momo, only older.

"And I thought Momo was a babe now," muttered Mineta while drooling.

"Wait! Did she call Midoriya by Izuku?" Mina asks, already knowing the answer. Momo turned beet red at the question.

"Perhaps Midoriya and I are close friends here, and I'm merely congratulating him," Momo replies with a hint of red dusting her cheeks.

"Thank you, Momo," A deep voice says. A man that was nearly as tall as All Might, with a strong, powerful build, short green hair, and emerald-like eyes, the man was immediately recognized as Izuku.

'Big' was all the audience thought at the site.

Izuku walks up to Momo; he suddenly picks her up and spins. Surprised by the action, Momo eeked as she was lifted. The confusion quickly changed to joy as she laughed with Izuku while he spun in a circle with her.

Mina just looked at Momo with a face that screamed, just friends, huh?

"Really good friends?" Momo weakly argued back, as her face turned a darker shade of red.

As he stops spinning and puts her down, he couldn't help but stare into her eyes. He couldn't help it. He loved admiring her eyes. How they screamed determine.

"Earth to Izuku, your staring," Momo teased. Izuku quickly looked away, blushing up a storm.

"Just friends, huh?" Mina teased, leaning onto Momo, who covers up her face.

Izuku blushes and looks away as Momo giggles at his reaction.

"Sorry, Momo, I couldn't resist. It's just every time I see you, I think, "What did I do to deserve her?" Your honestly the best thing to ever happen to me," Izuku says with so much passion. Momo was speechless. Though she knew how he feels, it never stops making her heart skip a beat when he said things like that.

"That's why I wish you didn't dought yourself. Yes, you were born with an amazing quirk, and yes, you come from a rich background, but you're the one who studied all those books to learn how to create all those things. You trained so hard to master the tools you use. You're an amazing strategist and an amazing leader. You truly are the embodiment of plus ultra." Izuku says with determination.

'Does he really think that about me?' Momo thought as a blush crept up her cheeks. This didn't go unnoticed as Mina and Tooru quietly squeal at her reaction while Uraraka looked at her, a bit jealous of Momo's counterpart.

"I'll stop when you see what I see in you. You say you just a Deku, yet the people of Japan cheer for you. You say you don't deserve our friend's kindness, yet they believe you deserve more. You say you don't deserve me, yet here I am," Momo says, finishing her little speech with All Might's famous catchphrase. Deku tried to hold back the tears, but it proved to be futile.

"Thank you, Momo. And I promise I'll stop thinking that way, well I'll try to," They both giggle at that. After a while, they both stared at each other.

"You know Izuku, No one should be returning to the manor for a while," Momo says with a massive blush. Izuku stared at her for a second confused, until his face turns to new shades of red.

The girls in the audience were squealing at this. Some of the boys were cheering for Midoriya, while some looked at him with jealousy. Mineta was very vocal about his jealousy, thankfully Tsuyu smacked him into the wall before he could say anything too shameful about either of her friends. However, Iida was lecturing Momo about saying such shameless things and how said act is for married couples, not hormonal teens. Momo just buried her face in her hands. Steam quickly rising from the young lady's head.