award|𝓙𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓗𝓮𝓽𝓯𝓲𝓮𝓵𝓭

Smut ( This is my first smut ever, hope it's working out. Please feel free to leave feedback!)
○~1984~○

Sweat was dripping down James's face while he was slamming his guitar hard. Now and then I could see him lock eyes with me while he screamed into the microphone. The air was hot and I was headbanging and swaying my hips from left to right. I knew he was watching me. I knew he was drawn to me. He looked attractive up there. So very confident everytime he were to present the next song. Every metallica show I'd been to had been the best experience of my life but this one brought something special to it.

~

I was standing in the corner of Metallica's dressing room. Metallica's crew were familiar with my face at this moment. They probably thought I was some other groupie trying to get into the boys pants by palying dumb. I was only intrested in one guy, actually, I was in love with him. And he was in there right now. By himself. Changing from his sweaty stageclothes to something different. I stood tall and decided to slowly enter the room. He had his back turned against me so he didn't notice me. I slid my arms around his waist and felt him stiffen at my touch.

"Gosh, you scared me." James said now turned towards me. He was one head taller than me so I had to look up to catch his gaze. He smiled at me embracing me as well with his arms. I moved my hands to his neck and put my head on his chest.

"You were great tonight. In every way." I said getting as close as possible to him.

"Yeah? You think so?" He chuckled and stroked his hands up my back. I felt him move his hands lower and lower but I pulled away from his hold. I grabbed his hand and led him towards the couch. He looked up at me and smirked before placing himself onto the couch.

"What now?" He asked looking up at me rather seductively. I turned my head to the door and thought for a little. I slowly went and locked it keeping my back towards James. It was my time to put on a smirk. I slowly turned around and walked back to him. I knew he wanted to say something but I was first to speak.

"I definently think this was the best show so far." I stared down at him and bent down to his eyelevel. "The way you played, full of energy and confidence, the way you held eyecontact with the crowd like you wanted every single person to hear what you had to say..." I paused to look him deep into the eyes and give him a heartfelt smile. "That is how to be a great frontman, and you are that." I could tell James appreciated my words, his cheeks were tinted a light shade of pink and he gave me a smile so wide I almost got blended. James grabbed me by my arms to pull me up towards him, making me sit on his lap. Quickly he lowered his head to give me a sweet kiss on the lips.

"Thank you Y/N, I appreciate that!" He said kissing me again, sloppier this time. I felt myself go back to smirk mode, meaning I got excited for the next move I was about to make.

"James, let me award you." Was all I said before I stood up from his hold and slowly bent down again, eyelevel to his crotch. James looked confused at first but his eyes darkened with lust the second I put my hands on his groin'. I waited for him to approve before I unbuttoned his jeans. When the jeans were off and I got the chance to take his boxers of he instantly put his head back on the couch when I got a grab of his hardend cock, pleasure spreading through his body as my fingers trembled over his member and my hand started to stroke him up and down. I could see his eyes falling to the back of his head and I could hear grunts escaping his mouth after every fast stroke. I kept focused on his face, watching his exprecions. I could tell he desired for more so I started to go even faster, now moans finally started escape his lips. I knew he was close but I wouldn't let him go that easily. Now was the time to spice things up. I stopped and an annoyed moan escaped James's mouth at my sudden move. I didn't torture him for too long though as I spread my lips  apart and took his throbbing dick into my mouth. He must have been filled with instant pleasure as his hands grabbed me by my hair and pulled me further and uncontrolable moans kept filling the room. I licked him up and down, kept sucking him until I felt the taste of pre-cum run down my throat. I locked eyes with james and saw the need in his eyes. I would be lying if I said I weren't drowning in my own wetness.

Quickly I got up leaving him undone and placed myself onto his lap and started stripping my black bodycon dress off. The look in James's eyes was so full of desire. The excitment were spreading through both our bodies and even I couldn't wait anymore. I pulled my lace panties off and started positioning myself. Before he even got a hold of me a desireable moan escaped my lips as I felt his hardened length touch my core. James smirked at me as he grabbed my hips. We gave eachother an approving look as he slowly pushed himself into me. The pleasure that went through my body struck me like a lightning. James kept holding a firm grip round my waist while thrusting deeper into me. I tilted my head back and started to ride him faster. We were both panting and moaning eachothers names. I knew he was close as he switched positions to get more friction. He swung me around so I was now laying with my back on the couch with him on top of me. We both locked eyes and pressed our lips together into a sloppy kiss. He continued to thrust into me but harder than before. Just a few last pushes and I felt his hot liquid fill me up as I came to my high.

James collapsed on top of me in such a sudden move that we both almost fell out of the couch. We held onto eachother as we catched our breaths.  After a minute or two we sat up from the couch and looked at eachother. James dragged me in for a kiss and held me tight.

"Y/N?" I looked up at James waiting for him to continue.

"I think I'm crazy in love with you." Both me and James chuckled.

"Well I'm pretty sure I'm crazy in love with you too James." He grabbed my face to kiss me again before he grabbed my hand.

"Alright, we have a tour to make. We can do round two on our way to the next stop."