𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘.

Start from the beginning

Y/n groaned, "Fine." She sighed, "I went to a sit in last night. The one with the riots afterward. Ran into an old friend. And he-uh-"

"Shanked you?"

"Yeah," Y/n sighed, putting her legs into the dress and pulling it up. "The bastard hated me anyways. Has since day one. Though, he hasn't seen me for years. I am a very shankable person."

"You're gonna have to take the gauze off, or it'll be noticeable," Lila sighed. Y/n huffed, ripping the gauze apart and letting it drop to the floor. Lila gasped slightly when she saw the scar.

Lila laughed as Y/n put her arms through the sleeves. "I already knew that you got shanked. I just wanted to hear the words come out of your mouth." Y/n put her arms around herself, trying to zip up the dress. "I'll get it," Lila sighed, walking up to Y/n and zipping the zipper. Y/n mumbled a quick thanks, going over to the makeup. "Wait!" Lila exclaimed.

Y/n turned to her, raising her eyebrows. Lila walked over to her, "Look what you can do." She put her hands on the buckle, caddying Y/n to clear her throat.

"Uh Lila-"

"Shut up," Lila said, unbuckling the buckle. As she did so, she stepped back as the skirt of the dress fell to the ground, revealing spandex shorts underneath.

Y/n hummed, "Cool." She grabbed the skirt, re-buckling the belt and walking over to the makeup bag. She grabbed out a thing of eyeliner and opened it.

"Is that all you're going to do for makeup?" Lila asked, bending down next to Y/n as she got out a compact mirror.

"Yeah," Y/n deadpanned, making winged liner on both eyes. She grabbed an eyeliner pencil and colored her waterline, causing Lila to flinch.

"Doesn't that hurt?"

Y/n shook her head.

"How do you not poke your eye out?"

"When you've been doing it since age thirteen, it's nothing," Y/n deadpanned, putting some of the liner on the under part of her eyes. "Would you like me to add more? I can add black lipstick if you'd like," Y/n smiled sarcastically.

Lila shook her head and rummaged through the makeup bag, grabbing out a lipstick. "This'll do," she said, taking the cap off and handing it to Y/n. Y/n took it, twisting the bottom to reveal a nude brown lipstick. She nodded, putting it on delicately.

She sighed, nodded as she walked over to Elliot's bed and sat down. She grabbed her combat boots and put them on, tying them up. Lila, who took no notice to this, rummaged through her bag to find high heels. She picked a pair out, putting them on herself before grabbing another pair. Her and Y/n stood up at the same time. Lila put her arms out to give Y/n the heels.

Y/n shook her head, pulling up the dress to show her boots. "Not happening. I'm wearing a dress, I get to wear my boots."

Lila forced the shoes into Y/n's arms, which she pushed back. She pointed to the window and glared at Lila. "I will throw those out that damn window."

She huffed, swinging open the door and walking out into the kitchen. Lila groaned, following behind her.

Y/n walked into the kitchen and went straight for a cabinet. Grabbing a cup, she filled it with water and downed it. Then, without looking at the three men standing in front of her, she walked to Elliot's bathroom.

"You still keep that dagger holster in here?" Y/n shouted. "Or do you have the small gun one? I can go either way."

Elliot shook his head. "Uh- the- the gu-gun one that you brought over las-last month is-is in there," he stuttered.