The Ripple Effect...

Start from the beginning

" Get up to the loft fast and don't make any noise okay..."

Abir instructed her softly as she nodded...and looked at his palm still on her mouth...

Abir was drinking in the morning disheveled and utterly sexy look of his girl...

As Mishti tried to speak ...he shook his head as if to shake off his madness... and hastily pressed his lips onto her forehead before letting her go...

When he opened the door after shutting down the alarm...

Kunal was standing at his door... impatiently...

He faked a yawn trying to curb his erratic heart beats.. and raised his chin at Kunal in question...

Kunal was in his own tension..

He lightly pushed Abir in and sat on the bed... clearly troubled and irritated..

" Bhai...I couldn't sleep at all last night...woh..Kuhu...Kuhu aaj jaa rahi Hein...??!..I mean..hamesha keliye..??!..I know she is totally happy to meet her Papa and Mumma.....and she should be .... Even I am.. happy seeing her smiling face...but...I can't take in that she is going away....!"

Abir...stood silently..

Listening and letting his Nanko vent out his frustration..

Kunal looked at the bed ..and Abir's heartbeat quickened seeing Mishti''s specs on the side table..

" Aur aap maze se so rahe the!..that too through the alarm..! Mera toh do do shikayath Hein... Mishti bhi saath jaayegi na...ab mujhe kuch samajh mein nahi aa Raha ki mein Kya karoo..."

Abir sat beside him... diverting his view..

" Relax Nanko...Kuhu ke parents us se Milne keliye aur uski saath time spend karne keliye aaye Hein... They are not taking her anywhere...you relax and let her be happy...aur mujhe Kuhu aur tumhare bare mein tumse baat karna Hein...lekin abhi nahi..abhi mujhe fresh hone de ... office jaana hein..."

Kunal's phone buzzed and he flipped it to see Kuhu's message... Abir smiled and continued..

"aur tujhe jogging.....Chalo...out..!"

Abir closed the door after Kunal and exhaled...then whistled lightly...

Mishti appeared on top of the loft stairs...and alighted the stairs in a jiffy..

" Abiir...Sab uth Gaye honge...oh God..agar kisine mujhe aise ...tumhare kamre mein dekh liya toh..."

She indicated her flimsy nightdress...

Abir was leaning on to the door ...kinda enjoying her nervousness with a smile... toying with her specs...

" Aur tumhein hasi aa Raha Hein...hato...mujhe jaane do.. OMG... please help.. don't let anyone see me.."

She pushed Abir lightly from the door and he hugged her tight from the back... burying his nose into her hair...and then turned her to put the specs in place...

" Meri sherni ko dar lag rahi Hein Kya...! Agar koi dekh liya toh sabko formally batane ka kaam ho jaayega na...phir..."

His lips moved along her cheek...