Christmas special chapter

Chirstmas, a very joyful holiday where everybody can celebrate together with their family and friends to have dinner, opening up present and even having fun in snow and here we could see both tanya, ainz, subaru and kazuma were now walking around the school along with the zhong sibling named Jordan and Joyce were now holding a stack of paper full with practice test and of course, kazuma was now complaining.

Kazuma: " Ugh! I can't believe that your older brother had to make us do another practice paper on another history about egypt, even on such a wonderful holiday!"

Jordan: " Well sorry about that kazuma. My Da Ge always give out practice before any holiday start and if i could remember that he even once give a huge stack of homework to his student back when he was being a teacher in our world."

Subaru: " Wait hold on. Didn't you said he was working as a mangaka?"

Both Tanya, Ainz and kazuma were now looking at both Jordan and Kazuma with a confusion stare that Joyce facepalm before smacking at the back of Jordan head which he whinch in pain.

Jordan: " Ouch! What was that for!?"

Joyce then ignore Jordan which make him really angry that he stick his tongue out like a childish five year old that Joyce just continue to ignore him and explain the question to the others.

Joyce: " To answer your question subaru. My older brother was actually working as a mangaka but however he had to find a part time job but couldn't due to because the low pay he gets, he when to start as a full time history teacher which was very unfortunate for him but he had no choice due to how high the pay is but at least he still can do manga during his lunch break and at home."

After listening her explaination, both Tanya, Ainz, subaru and kazuma nodded their head as a sign of understanding everything and they all go back to talking about random thing about food for example.

As they were still talking, they were now almost close to the entrance of the staff office but however the door was suddenly exploded that make the door fly past them.

* Boom*

And then a cloud of smoke start to came out of the staff office that we can see Jayden and his bodyguard were now running out of the office and they were running like crazy.

Jayden: " RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!"

As they were running for their life and also leaving both Tanya, Ainz, subaru, kazuma, jordan and joyce confused that they heard footstep coming out of the office that they all start to feel a intimidating and menacing aura coming out of the office that a silhouette of a man coming out of the office and that man is non other than (Y/N) Zhong, the school history teacher but also known as a fierce and strict teacher among the whole school was now walking out of the office with a very angry and pissed off look in his eyes that both Tanya, Ainz, subaru, kazuma, Jordan and joyce were now shaking their head in disappointment that it was seemed that Jayden however had done something that had provoked their history teacher that they didn't notice that (Y/N) was now looking at them that they jolt a little bit in fright that they were expecting him to punish them but however he just took all of the stack of paper from them in lighting speed and went back to the office until 40 sec later he was back and he return the same stack of paper to them.

(Y/N): " I had already marked it, so bring it back to the class before lunch end, so see you later."

He then run off toward the direction that both jayden and his bodyguard took off along with his katana leaving both Tanya, Ainz, Subaru, Kazuma, Jordan and Joyce into another confusion.

15 min later

Lunch time was over and everybody were now in the auditorium seating in their arranged seat like how (Y/N) had instructed them to seat seperately and they then wait for their history teacher.