emilyprentiss | nice to meet you

"What is taking this man forever?" You think silently, you were at work waiting on your brothers call saying he just arrived in Chicago. He didn't visit as much as you'd like but you talked several times a week so you never felt his absence. However, this visit was more so work related. You continue to tap your pen on your keyboard biting your nails, anxiously wanting hear about the case he was working.

Your thoughts are interrupted as your phone vibrates on your desk, you smile and quickly pick up "Took you long enough Derek" you chuckle gathering your things. "Sorry sweetheart, it's been a chaotic landing. I'll be there in 5, I brought a friend. Hope you don't mind?" you shove papers into your brief case "Not at all, see you in a bit" you grab your purse exiting your office.

You make your way out, on your phone responding back to some emails. You look up, catching a glimpse of your brother parking a black SUV, you smile and unclip your curly hair. Taking off your glasses as the automatic doors open. A beautiful woman stands next to your big brother, adjusting her boxy blazer. Your gaze falls on her, scanning her perfectly fitted suit. You give her a warm smile, "Heyy" Derek leans in to hug you.

You close your eyes and take in this moment, he pulls back. "Y/n, Emily Prentiss." he introduces her. "Hi, pleasure" her voice ringing in your ears. "All mine." You almost whisper. "So we have the rest of the night off, we meet at the precinct tomorrow morning" "We could have drinks at my place" You suggest, Emily's gaze intimidating you. "Em?" Derek asks. "Fine by me" she shrugs. "Let's roll."

-

"Thank you" you grin, Emily smiles holding the car door open for you. You slide off, your heels hitting the floor, you fix your black pencil skirt. You turn to your brother who seems to take in the sound of the rain, "This whether" he turns to you and smiles. You grab your things and the three of you make your way to the apartment building.

You stand in the elevator, itching to look at Emily. Keep it together y/n. The sound of the ding startles you before Dereks phone rings, "JJ, what's up?" You all walk out of the elevator. He stops in the hallway, motioning Emily, you take out your key. Opening the door you kick off your heels, as you glide your coat off. Emily chuckles, "Very classy right?" You laugh, "No please, you should see my door way. Several pairs spilled on the floor" she jokes. "Can I get you anything?" "Water?" You nod, she follows you to the neighboring room.

"Have you ever seen Chicago outside of the precinct?" You joke, she takes the glass of water before her. "Not like I'd like to" "We'll you're in luck, growing up here taught me a thing or two" she smiles "My own tour guide" she suggests. "Yeah, how are you liking it so far?" You lean on the counter, across from her. She looks down then back at you, "Loving it so far" she says searching your eyes.

-

You hold your stomach in fear of it hurting after all the laughing, "God Morgan" Emily laughs "Who knew you were such a geek" You watch your brother taunt Emily. You loved to see him like this, you began to think. Just as the moment started to feel bitter sweet, Emily interrupts your thoughts. "So, y/n" she sets her whiskey glass on the coffee table. "What's it like? Being an architect?" You smile at her curiosity. "Challenging, that's the charm" "Not the only one" she quickly responds. You smile flirtatiously, "Okay alright" Morgan starts. "That's my queue" you laugh "Oh shut up, be a better wingman Derek" you laugh. He chuckles and stands "I need a quick nap anyway, take care of her little sister." You nod.

Shortly after your brother left you and Emily started getting to know each other better, "You're not at all what I expected" she says resting her head in her hand, you smiled looking down at your glass. "Can I use your restroom?" "Second door on the left, down the hall" she smiles, you get up to grab some food for the both of you. Just as you begin to dig through the fridge you feel two hands on your lower waist, the contact makes you freeze where you are. Slowly turning, you find a flustered yet intense look on Emily's face.

"God" you mutter before smashing your face onto hers. Her younger fighting yours for dominance. She pulls you closer, clasping your body onto hers. You desperately explore her mouth with your tongue as she grips your waist, your fingers tangled in her luscious dark hair, "this need to come off" you whisper between kisses.
She detached her self, her lustful eyes staring you down. You catch your breath right before she picks you up placing you on the counter, her mouth trailing off onto your jaw then neck. "Fuck me, Emily" you moan quietly. She pulls your pencil skirt upwards, exposing your blush pink lace panties, "I want you to come for me little girl" a shocked expression takes over your face. Her words shoot to your pussy, you clench your legs together.

She ignores the look on your face, quickly unbuttoning your white shirt. She cups your right breast, attaching her mouth to it. With her left hand, she hooks her index finger to your panties sliding them off effortlessly. She knows what she's doing. You think to your self, the wet sensation of her tongue on your breast arousing you. You didn't know if it was the simple fact that she was the most beautiful woman you had ever seen or how you felt her hands so close to where you needed them to be. You head hangs back, as she rubs her hands up and down your inner thigh.

She comes back up to kiss you, then bringing her hand to her mouth. Watching you carefully she takes to fingers into your mouth, you swirl your tongue onto her fingers. Removing them slowly she spreads your legs wider, "That's it baby, now spit" she demands still holding the fingers up to your mouth. You obey and she smiles, he hand falls down to your slit. Your back arches, at this point your sure there should be a sultry theme song playing in the background. Once again, Emily takes you by surprise by inserting her fingers in you rapidly.

"Fuck" you moan loudly. She smashes her left hand on your mouth, "Don't make a sound." She stares you down, continues to pump in and out of you "We don't wanna wake your brother up." she teases. A wicked look crosses her face, "What is it that you want?" She playfully asks. You felt a familiar knot in the pit of your stomach. "More" you insist and she continues, the loud gushing coming from your pussy distracts you. "God, you're soaked." She says looking down, she curls her fingers inside you. You slap your hand onto your mouth, attempting to stop your self from yelling out curse words.

"Mmm" She hums, you watch her lick your juices off her hand. Your eyes connect and she kneels down, slightly biting her bottom lip. You lean back on the palms for your hands. You let your head hang back, your lips pressed together attempting to stifle your moans. She proceeds to stroke her tongue in and out of you, rapidly. Your eyes roll back, seconds before hitting the right spot. A wince escapes your lips "Slow down baby" you merely whisper, body feeling weak, legs like shaky. Shuddery breaths escape your lips.

Instead she picks up her pace, grabbing your thighs digging her face deeper into you. You place your hand on her head gently, you feel another orgasm building up. The overstimulation causing you to clench you legs, she roughly pushes them apart. "Fuck" you curse under your breath. The euphoric sensation of her flicking your clit, you felt as if you could be here forever.

Your body screams at the lack of friction. She rubs her thumb under her bottom lip, This,is the only part of Chicago I wanna see" she interrupts. You chuckle and hop off the counter, quickly composing yourself as she does. You fix you hair and gloss before realizing you were naked underneath your skirt, "I think I'll keep this, you can come to Virgina if you really really need it" You smirk, before hearing footsteps approaching. Emily shoves your pink panties into her slacks pocket, "Hey" "I'm starving, you?" He asks, she looks at you. "Ravenous."