「ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ」

Start from the beginning

Oikawa tried mimicking M / n but ended up slipping and falling on his butt, Atsumu and Kageyama laugh at Oikawa, Oikawa defends himself by saying "It's so much harder than it looks!", Atsumu scoffs and says "It can't be that hard right? "

Atsumu skates towards Oikawa and tries to do a triple axel from memory, he fails and falls on his butt, he blushes in embarrassment as Oikawa and M/n laugh at him.

Ushijima observes by the sidelines and then proceeds to replicate M / n's triple axel, he did land awkwardly though, "like this right?", M/n claps and praises Ushijima by saying "You did great Ushi" with a huge smile on his face, Ushijima blushes and says a small "thank you" to M/n.

Atsumu and Oikawa whine at M/n saying that he should teach them while kageyama just stands there dumbfounded.

M / n smiles at the memory and proceeds to tear up thinking 'when did things go so wrong?' He quietly sniffles as he wipes away his tears.

Makoto, Haru, Nagisa, Rei, Gou, Rin, Ikuya and Kisumi enter the room only to see the lilac haired male rubbing away his tears. All of them rush towards him and ask him what's wrong,  M/n replies sheepishly saying "it's nothing, I just remembered a memory with those four and cried a bit because .. even though they treated me terribly, I still can't deny that I miss them, you can hate someone you used to love as much as you want but a part of you will always miss and love them, even if you don't want to "M/n smiles sadly right afterwards .

"You don't need them anymore, you have us!" Nagisa shouts causing M/n to grin brightly and say "thank you for being there for me you guys, I love you all, I really do"

" Awww" Gou cooes as the others blush, "Of course, we're friends aren't we?" Rei says with a sassy tone causing Makoto, M/n and Nagisa to chuckle.

"If that wasn't obvious enough, I wouldn't have invited M/n to swim with me every single time if I didn't like him" Haru bluntly says, M/n blushes slightly at Haru's words as he hides his face into a couch pillow conveniently placed beside him.

"And I thought Haru liked swimming alone" Rin mocks as he rolled eyes, haru replied with "I do, it's just that M/n isn't noisy and he actually adds to the calming atmosphere", Nagisa, Rei, Ikuya and Makoto are shocked by Haru's words.

"Am I hearing this correctly?" Ikuya asks, bewildered at what Haru said, "I think we're hallucinating him saying that" Makoto says, still shocked. "You guys aren't hallucinating, I don't even swim but I know he's serious" Kisumi says with a knowing grin plastered on his face.

"Yeah, he's being serious, I can tell because he's wearing that expression he shows whenever he sees water" Gou sassily remarks. "Anyways, let's just eat the cookies I made and make gingerbread houses" M/n says, nervously chuckling hoping that it would divert their attention.

M/n can see everyone's faces light up as they all say "You're the best M/n!", M/n blushes at the praise and waves it off saying "this is nothing, this is kind of a thank you for always being here for me ".

M / n walks out the door before they can say anything and comes back with a trolley full of trays, icing, sprinkles, and candies of multiple kinds.

He gives out the trays of cookies to them and says "eat up, I made them with a ton of love" and finishes it off with a wink and a heart sign causing arrows to shoot through their hearts.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH M/N, WE'LL EAT THEM AND THINK OF YOU" everyone says as they start eating, at the first bite, they are sent to a haven of sweets and goodies, some of them even letting out a small moan.

"Heyyy save some for me" M/n teases, Nagisa being well ... Nagisa, he takes the cookie he was eating and shoved it into M/n's mouth, the lilac haired male was surprised by Nagisa's actions but proceeded to munch and chew on the tasty cookie before swallowing.

"It tastes better than I anticipated" M / n says with a smile, the others chuckle before saying "told ya" before once again, eating the cookies.

M / n feels a vibration in his pocket and sees a message from his mom saying "we aren't going to be home until 1am or so, tell the others that they're parents also won't be home since all of us are together " M/n smiles at the text and sends an" okay mom, stay safe! I love you "

"Guys, you can stay over, our parents are spending time with each other so they'll come home late, we can all sleep in the biggest room in sleeping bags if you'd like, even though it sounds cliché" M/n smiles

"YESSS SLEEPOVERRR !!" Nagisa exclaims excitedly as Gou cheers saying "YES!", The others say yay in glee.

Shortly after they eat the cookies, they start competing over who has the best gingerbread house, Rei wins, flaunting off his beautiful butterfly house and Haru comes in second (even though the pool in his house made him win), they all told each other stories that embarrassed certain people * cough * Ikuya, Rin, M / n and Rou * cough *

Forget about sleeping separately, when their parents arrived, they were all surrounding M/n, Haru was holding onto one of M/n's legs, Ikuya was holding the other one, M/n was using Rin's lap as his pillow, Gou had her hand on M / n's shoulder, Nagisa used
M / n's arm as his pillow, Rei used the other one as his pillow and Kisumi used M / n's lap as his pillow.

Needless to say, a lot of them were blackmailed by their parents, Well forget most, all of them were.

⭑· ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ⋆。˚☽˚。 · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ⭑

it's only been four days why are we at 1K reads-
Thank you guys so much for reading my book, imma try to make a 1K special if I can ... or imma make another book and completely throw the idea of ​​a 1K special out the window 

^^; y'all are very keen on not informing me of typos