「ʀᴜɴ」

⭑· ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ⋆。˚☽˚。 · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ⭑

TICK TOCK

The clock ticked then tocked as M/n waited for the memory to appear, he waited and waited. An hour has passed ever since the memory with Kageyama ended, yet a new memory hasn't popped up.

After a few minutes, a memory popped up, 'finally, I was getting tired of waiting' M/n thought as he started to see a volleyball coming his way, he moved out of the way only to realize 'shit, I can't actually control the body-' as he got hit once more by a volleyball spiked a bit too strongly.

He Stumbled backwards before falling over, landing on the soft grass. He closed his eyes tightly as he hissed at the pain of getting hit by a VERY strong hit from a Volleyball, 'I remember when this happened, ushi hit the ball a little too hard so it went in the wrong direction' M/n tries to laugh but he wheezes in pain instead.

Ushijima rushes out of the gym to look at where the ball went but instead sees M/n lying on the ground groaning in pain, Ushijima rushes to M/n seeing as he was hit by his spike.

"Are you alright?" Ushijima asked M/n (even though it was pretty obvious that he wasn't) M/n's vision cleared up as he saw Ushijima in all his gigantic glory, he groaned and said "I think I am" before trying to stand up.

To say that his attempt at standing up was a failure was an understatement, he ended up falling into Ushijima's chest while thinking 'just how cliché can this get'.

Ushijima caught M/n in his arms and stabilized him by putting his hands on M/n's shoulders and balancing his body so he doesn't fall, "I need to take you to the nurse but not before I tell my coach.

Ushijima puts M/n on his shoulder, carrying him like a potato sack, before going inside the gym and excusing himself from the rest of his practice, his coach agrees and tells him to take care all the while M/n hangs from Ushijima's Back like a sack.

"Let's go to the nurse's office uhm..."

"M/n, my name is M/n"

"my name is Ushijima, nice to meet you"

The awkward silence felt suffocating to M/n, 'how tf did we become friends again?'

Ushijima carried M/n until they reached the door of the nurse's office, he knocked on the door and waited, a few minutes passed and the door still didn't open.