dr. minyak's daughter part 3 - henry hart

I walk to my locker and open it. As much as I didn't want to come to school today, it was only my second day, and I didn't want my father to think that sending me to public school was a bad idea. 

I look through my book when I hear a small cough. Confused, I close my locker slightly to see Henry standing there. I roll my eyes, and open it back up to cover his face. 

"Y/N." He said moving the locker back. I close the locker completely and begin to walk away. 

Whatever Henry had to say, I didn't want to hear it. I heard enough last night at game night, and I didn't want to hear him call me a horrible person right now. 

"I want to apologize Y/N." He said walking behind me, and I stop. The hallways were clearing because of the bell. I turn around to face him. 

"And why should you? Aren't I evil like my father?" I ask. 

"No you're not. I look at you, and I can tell that you're not evil. And I'm sorry for assuming that you're like your father. I should have never done that." He explained. 

"Why did you assume? And how did you find out?" I ask him shrugging my shoulders. 

"I saw you one time, with him. I was just walking home. And I just thought that you were like him." He answered, stuttering slightly. I could tell that he wasn't fully telling the truth, but I let it slide. 

"Well I'm not. I'm not anything like my father, as much as we wants me to be. I just don't understand the point of being evil." I say walking with him to our classes. 

"So you would never become evil like your father?" He asks raising an eyebrow. 

"Bold of you to assume that I wouldn't." I joke, hitting his shoulder and he laughs. "But no. And I think he knows that, and I think he's kind of glad." 

"Why?" Henry asks. 

"He just wants the best for me, I mean, that's why he sent me here. It's cause I wanted to come here, and while he might be slightly against me being good, he would never force me to be evil." I answer. We arrive to my class, and I turn to him. 

"Thanks for apologizing. I accept." I smile. 

"Good, and I'm sorry for the way I acted last night." He said.

"That's okay. I understand. It's not everyday that you have a villain's daughter in your house." I say and he laughs. 

"I'll see you around, okay?" He said walking backwards. I nod and watch him walk to his class. 

After school I walk with Charlotte to Henry's. Apparently, Henry's house is the normal hangout spot and they're there almost everyday. 

We walk in and Jasper and Henry were already there sitting on the couch. 

"I thought you guys had work today." I smile sitting on the couch next to Henry. 

"Our boss called us off. Not sure why though." Jasper answered, looking at the TV.

"What even is your job?" I ask raising my eyebrow. 

"Oh uh, we sell junk...and stuff." Henry said and they all nod their head. 

"Interesting." I say. 

"Anyway, I wish I could hang out longer, but my dad is actually waiting for me at home." I get up from the couch. 

"Will we ever meet your dad?" Jasper asks and I laugh. 

"I don't know, he's not big on my personal life. And you guys want to meet Dr. Minyak?" I ask raising my eyebrow. 

"If there was ever a time, yeah. I think it would be interesting to meet a villain in a casual way." Jasper said. I roll my eyes and open the door. 

"I'll see you guys later." I say leaving the house. 

— Charlotte's POV —

"Oh shoot, Ray's beeping me." Henry said as we sit on the couch. 

"Good thing, Y/N just left." I say scooting over to see Ray's hologram. 

"Just kidding about the day off, I need you three down at the lab. Schwoz has given us details about a villain." Ray said. Henry says okay and we all head down to Junk N' Stuff. 

"So how did talking to Y/N go?" I ask Henry as we walk. 

"Well, she forgave me, so that's good." He said smiling. I smile at him, noticing the look he had. 

We get to the Man Cave, and Ray and Schwoz were at the computers. 

"What's up?" I ask as we sit on the couch. 

"Well, we were doing some digging, and guess what we found out." Ray said excitedly. 

We all looked at each, ready to hear what Ray had to say. 

"What?" Henry asked him. Ray clapped his hand and ran to the computer. 

"Henry, remember the last time we defeated Dr. Minyak?" Ray asked. I raise my eyebrow looking at Henry. 

"Yeah, why?" He asks walking up to the screen. 

"Well, there was a girl there. And we found out that he has a daughter!" Schwoz said excitedly.

"Okay, and?" I ask. 

"Well, we heard that she was going to your school. Anddd, her father just got out of jail and he's planning something. So if we can get information from her, we can see what he is up to." Ray smiled. 

"No way, we're not using Y/N to get information." I said standing up. 

"Wait, you know her?" Schwoz asks me. 

"Yeah, we all do." Jasper said. 

"Well that makes this ten times easier. Just get information from her, and find out what her father's up to." Ray said. 

"No way, Ray. She's our friend." Henry said and I notice him getting slightly defensive. 

"Did you just say that you're friends?" Ray asks and we all nod. 

"Let me ask you this Henry, would you rather be friends with her, or let her father try to destroy us?" Ray asks crossing his arms. 

"She's not evil like her dad." I add. 

"Maybe that's what she wants you to think. How can you fully trust her?" Ray asks. 

"I have an idea." Henry smiles.