𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my story! It means a lot to me that you are here right now. Some parts of the story might not make a lot of sense, so if you have any suggestions, please do comment it or PM me. This is my first proper fully published story so I'm jumping with joy rn!

If you want, I have another Dramione reunion style story that is being updated every Wednesday. Go check it out, it's called New York, Old Feuds.

Also, what should I write next? I know that my next story will be a Percabeth one that I'm almost finished writing but...anyone have any suggestions after that? I'm good with writing SoKeefe (KOTLC), Miraculous Ladybug, Percabeth, Clace/Sizzy/Malec (TMI), FourTris (tho I'm rereading the series first), and obviously Dramione. If anyone had any suggestions, comment or PM me, I would love to hear your ideas!

That's about it. All I wanted to say was that I will be editing this sometime in the near future but for now, it will remain the way it is. As usual, please comment anything you think I could fix, vote, share, and follow - it really makes my day. Thank you for reading this story (My first full Dramione story!!!!!) I love you guys so much!

     ~ Rani 👑 ♥️