𝟘𝟜

Haneul groaned as she got up. She looked around, the room was dark and the curtain had been drawn closed.

"Are you feeling better?"

Haneul jumped and screamed, "What the heck dude?! Why were you just sitting there in the dark without saying anything?!" She asked while clutching her chest.

Winwin sighed, "Taeil wanted me to keep an eye on you in case you woke up. He says you have to take your medicine, after you eat something."

Haneul nodded and was about to come out of bed, "Wait, are you getting up already?" He asked her, slightly surprised that she would try getting up right after she collapsed with a fever.

Haneul looked at him unbothered, "Yeah, I have too much work to do rather than just sit here." She said getting out of bed.

She was still wearing the same clothes which meant that the boys hadn't tried to change her.

Thank god.

She trudged to the washroom, and splashed some water on her face. Her head was still slightly pounding and she was still a little dizzy.

But all she could think about were the piles of assignments that she needed to complete by tomorrow.

She yawned as she came out of the washroom, even though she was sick, she slept better than she ever had.

Winwin was still waiting for her outside. Haneul raised an eyebrow, "What are you, my bodyguard? Are you just going to keep following me around?" She asked him.

He narrowed his eyes at her, "I have better things to do than be your babysitter. I'm only here because Taeil and Taeyong wanted me to be here." He hissed.

He pushed past her and went to the living room. Haneul shook her head, "Boys will be boys." She mumbles under her breath.

She slowly made her way to the the living room too. As soon as she came downstairs she made eye contact with Sungchan.

The boy gulped when Haneul glared at him. But relaxed when she looked away. "How are you feeling?" Taeil asked as soon as he saw the girl.

"Horrible, but better than before." She said. He came closer to her and put the back of his hand on her forehead. Haneul looked away, feeling awkward from the closeness.

"You still have a slight fever." He said with a frown. "You should eat something before you take the medicine." Haneul didn't say anything and simply nodded.

"Where are you going?" He asked confusedly when she started to walk towards her bag. She pulled out her laptop and three textbooks out.

"I'm a major in medicine. I have work to do, and I have to do it by tomorrow." Haneul said setting everything down and sitting on the ground.

"You should get said rest." Taeil said while frowning. "Overworking yourself isn't good."

"I'll be fine." She said as she sat down on the ground. "Where are the others?" She asked, noticing that only she and Taeil were currently in the living room.

Sungchan and Winwin had left at some point during their conversation. "They all have their own missions today." He said, as he joined her in the on the couch.

"Are you sure you don't want to sit on the couch? It's more comfortable than the floor." He said as he looked down at her.

"I'm good." She said. She had a bunch of assignments to do and she was not about to waste anymore time.

Taeil nodded, seeing that she wasn't going to change her mind. He turned on the T.V to watch a movie that he had wanted to watch, making sure that the volume wasn't on too high so that it would disturb Haneul.