Part 3- 3-on-3

Enjoy! I think tis book Is gonna be looooongggg lol.

"Good morning Kiyoko!" I smile as she steps in. It's the practice match today and everyone is warming up.

"Good morn-"

"Kiyoko! You look super pretty today let me get your bag!" Tanaka shouts and I frown. That was kinda rude, but who can blame him. Tanaka's an excitable guy. Kiyoko gives me an apologetic smile.

"No thank you. Good morning Y/N. Today you can referee while I take the scores. You're more versed in the game than I." She explains as we walk to one end of the net. "Just go grab the step stool so you can see." She points to the storage room and I nod. 

After I grab the stool I lock it in place and then Tsukishima, being Tsukishima starts trash talking.

"Well I think I'm going to beat that bald guy first then shrimpy and leave the king of the court for last." He announces loudly facing the Captain. Tanaka proceeds to do this awkward walk which I giggle at. "We are going to freaking pulverize you!" He shouts and I giggle. "What's s funny? Am I that intimidating?" He asks and I chuckle. "No you just walked kinda funny just now." I laugh and he laughs too.

"Any way you should just leave the pool noodle alone. He's just  trying to bring you 2 down but don't let him, instead prove him wrong." I smile at Kageyama and Hinata and they nod.

"Okay let's begin!" Daichi announces.

================================================================================

"EEEEEP TANKAK PUT YOUR SHIRT ON!" I yell blushing as I blow my whistle. Why is he so toned!? He's swinging his sweat shirt around like a lasso and no one is impressed.

"WHAT Y/N? You like what you see?" He flirts or at least tries to and I shake my head no.

"C'mon Tanaka." Sugawara says sternly causing Tanaka to do a little 'hmph' and put his shirt on.

As he game goes on the scores are fairly close favouring Daichi's team but something happens. Kageyama sends Hinata a set and Hinata jumps so high and with his freakin eyes closed! 

"HINATA!" Tanaka and I yell isync staring at the ginger.

Tanaka scores the last point and I cheer blowing the last whistle.

"Congrats guys!" I say happily and they give me a thumbs up.

"Kiyoko have they come in yet?" Daichi asks and she nods running off to the storage closet. She comes back with a box and myself and. the other first years come look as she opens the box. 

"Please check if the size is right. If not let me know." She says handing out jackets and pants. She hands me my set and with further inspection it's our tracksuits! I look at the boys and they are all trying on their jackets except Tsukishima. 

"Y/N try yours on!" Tanaka yells and I blush. Sometimes when I'm put on the spot I just get really shy but I oblige anyway. It fits nicely and I move my arms around to check the fit. I look at Hinata and he's doing a pose with Tanaka and I laugh. 

The second and third years all line up around us smiling ear-to-ear.

"WELCOME TO THE TEAM!" They announce posing with their backs towards us. I bow in return. Gramps may be tough but he did teach me manners.  Takeda comes in all exited.

"We have a practice match with Seijoh after school tomorrow!"

================================================================================