𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬

Start from the beginning

The girls laughed again for what seemed like the hundreth time tonight. "It was worth it I guess, he gave us a few special passes for different rides and and food stalls." Mina, defended with amusement clear her voice.

"I guess so." F/n, giggled.

Although she didn't like the fact that she made out with some random teenager, she was a little glad she did it, when she remembered how happy her friends were, with the different opportunities they were given with the special passes.

"If we really look at it, F/n, was worse than me. Mine was a simple peck while hers was a full on make-out session." Mina, snickered.

The girls couldn't help but laugh at her story. They were very grateful that she went through all of that just to make sure they had even more fun.

The girls kept on talking in the common room. None of the boys were around and they were happy to spend some time with each other. What they didn't know was that there was a blonde with a black streak who overheard the whole entire conversation. He had to try his best to hold in his laughter at his best friend's unfortunate story.

"Denki, they're finished, let's head back now." Sero, whined. He and Kirishima, were one of the few boys who were included in girl talks, so naturally he knew the story already when Mina couldn't stop laughing about it when they reached back to the dorms after the incident.

"But we haven't gotten the snacks yet."

"Ok, hurry up and if they think you were eavesdropping make up some excuse, please." Sero, snapped at him.

"Ok, Ok, but why aren't you coming to help?"

"Because if they think you were eavesdropping, I'm not going down with you."

"And if you call my name out, I will tape you to a tree outside and leave you out there for the night...if the girls don't get to you first that is."

Already experiencing what is what like to be taped on a tree for a whole night, Denki decided to walk out of the corner they were standing at. He passed the girls, going to the kitchen trying to hold his laughter in. He got the snacks and started to make his way to his impatient friend. Before he could pass the girls completely, Mina, spoke up, "You look constipated."

"He was eavesdropping, obviously." F/n, deadpanned.

"Uh, no I was not." He said defensively. "I just came for some extra snacks." He smiled.

"Oh that explains how I heard your ugly snickering back there." Jirou piped up. In all honesty, Sero, already knew the girls would figure out he was eavesdropping so he just made the process quicker. Jirou and F/n, most likely knew he was around there, but of course the two girls didn't say anything about him.

Luckily for the blonde the girls let him off. He caught up with Sero and headed to Kirishima's room where Midoriya, Kirishima and Todoroki, waited for them.

"What a dumbass." Sero, muttered to himself.

"I heard that."

"Good."

The girls stopped talking at around 12 am

The girls stopped talking at around 12 am. Most of them headed to bed, wanting to be refreshed for the school day. As usual Mina and F/n, were not going to bed so early. Both heading to their own rooms they stumbled getting to there, almost like they were drunk which they were, except they were drunk on laughter instead of alcohol.

Around this time only Midoriya, managed to stay up. He was surprised that the others fell asleep so early. Leaving the room silently he made his way to his. He flopped down unto his bed, and turned his attention to his TV.

Still focusing on the TV, he heard his room door close and lock, a figure made their way into his bed and lied next to him. He smiled and made room for the girl. Making sure the blanket covered her fully, he put his arm around her and brought her to his chest.

"Is the TV too loud n/n?"

She nodded side to side. He didn't speak after that, he allowed her to fall asleep comfortably. For some reason he felt dissatisfied, he had been feeling like it every day, especially when the girl who was in his arms, was around. She always made him happy, he couldn't understand why this feeling showed up so suddenly, again. It wasn't his first time feeling like this, but when it first happened he tried his best to figure out why he felt dissatisfied. He didn't want to ask anyone about it because he felt ashamed of the thought of being unsatisfied with F/n.

As those feelings of frustration would show up from time to time, he didn't do anything about them, he just waited for them to go away. They would eventually go and show up back again.

He was stuck in thought for a long time. He checked the time on his phone making sure he didn't stay up too late. "Shit." he muttered, jerking his hand that was around the girl. He had his back to her changing his alarm time from 5 am to 6 instead. He sighed, he would only have 3 hours for sleep.

A groggy voice called his name out. "Izu?"

"Sorry n/n." He softly whispered, turning back to face her, he held her into his arms again.

"Izuku." She said his name again, half awake.

"Shh go back to sleep." He said in a soft voice, softly patting her head to put her back to sleep. It worked as usual. He turned the TV off and brought the girl closer to him.

Dissatisfaction resided in his head. Even though she was the main cause of it, she was still the only reason he could catch some sleep, despite what was going on in his head.

𝐄𝐧𝐝
this chapter had f/n, around her friends more than usual. im not sure if other people feel the same way but i love when the reader communicates with her friends.
✍︎