you wear her hoodie

You ran the towel through your hair one last time before throwing it into the basket against the bathroom wall. You were freshly showered and enveloped in the warmth and smell of Wheein's hoodie and with that, you're ready for the day ahead with her.

You heard grumbling coming from the other side of the bathroom door. Opening it, you saw Wheein on the floor with clothes surrounding her. She had the basket of clean clothes tilted onto her lap and she was mumbling something you couldn't quite catch.

"Wheein?"

"Yeah?"

She didn't turn to look at you, too busy digging through the clothes for something in particular.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, babe. I just can't find my hoodie."

You stared down at your feet, trying to hide the giggle that nearly fell from your lips. You know exactly what one she's talking about. She has a few but there's one she really loves to wear. Usually, she keeps it hung up in the front of the closet. But it wasn't there today and you know exactly why... because it's on you.

"Where have you looked for it?"

"Everywhere! I thought I hung it up when I did laundry a couple of days ago but it's not there. I've been looking all over for it."

"I think you forgot to look somewhere special though."

"Where's that, baby?" She asked as she threw the clothes back into the basket then turned to look back at you. A few words were once on the tip of her tongue but were quickly forgotten as she became speechless.

Her breath hitched in her throat when she started to step closer to you. She looked you up and down. Shaking her head with a big smile now, she put her arms around you and gazed deeply into your eyes.

"That's just not fair."

"In my defense, you were asleep when I got into the shower-"

"No, not that." She giggled and brought one hand to lay on your cheek. "Just... you look cuter in my hoodie than I ever could."

You closed your eyes and found a smile tugging at your lips as she began to pepper your face with kisses.

"Do you want me to take it off? If you really want it-"

"No, no." She said, shaking her head quickly. "I want you to have it now. Keep it on for a while. I have other hoodies and I can always steal one of yours." She teased, but all you did was hum in agreement as she continued to kiss across your face and then down your jaw, making you melt into her arms.