🥀Chapter 23🥀

Third pov

It's been three days since Taehyung ran away from Jungkook and Jungkook is going crazy about his boyfriend's absence. He would call Jimin asking about Taehyung and where he was and Jimin would always tell him off saying he's such a dick and a bad boyfriend. He should have been there for Taehyung instead of being with his whore ass boss. Jungkook would always say it wasn't what he thought it was and he didn't mean to hurt Taehyung. Jimin of course wouldn't believe him and hang up. Taehyung was still nowhere to be found by Jungkook.

Present day- At NamJin home.

Taehyung was upstairs trying to stay positive while distracting himself from Jungkook and his relationship status. He had recently bought a new phone since he didn't had one at the time, Due to this he got back all his contact information and such. Once he had gotten them bach his phone began to buzz like crazy. He had 159+ messages from Jungkook and 50 miss calls within the 5 days of parting. Taehyung almost felt bad and heart warmed at his kookies actions but he still felt heartbroken since all this happened because of his big mistake.

He felt tears falling from his eyes as he read every text his lover sent him. He wanted to cry out all his pain and hardships within his relationship he's experienced within the past one month plus days. He wanted to scream but he had to keep it together. He took a deep and long tempering sigh and continued to read. At the end of the message his breathing stopped. "I love you" Taehyung had no words to express his current mood so he closed his phone and put out away.

Days later- 1 week later

After 7 more days later, Taehyung was slightly feeling better. He would get texts from Jungkook asking about his whereabouts but he would just leave them on read. This made Jungkook slightly feel better than his love was reading his texts and he was still in contact with him,sorta.

Taehyung was in the living room with his hyungs and he suggested something to them which got them both worried. "what!? no taebear you can't go back!" Jin yelled worriedly. "he's right tae, you shouldn't go back there, after all that's happened." Namjoon added. Taehyung did a smile. "it's okay guys. I'll be okay. Jungkook won't hurt me anymore and I won't stay there with him. I'm just going over there for my stuffs plus you guys have been a massive help to me so far and I'm glad to have you to in my life" He smiled, this made the other two males face lighten up a bit. "What will you do tae bear" Jin asked. Taehyung took a breath and began to speak once again."well..for starters i'm gonna break up with Jungkook" there was a silence for a while.

"you sure tae bear" Jin asked with worries in his eyes.

"yes. It's about time" Taehyung responded with no tears in his eyes nor regret in his voice.

The two males smiled. "if that's what you want and you think you need, then we'll support you no matter." Namjoon spoke.

Taehyung smiled at his brotherly friends and gave them a big huge, now crying in tears of happiness. "I love you guys" They two hugged back and spoke. "we love you too taetae"