𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.

Comenzar desde el principio

"Such posterity in such a tiny package," Lila said, looking up at Five.

"Ooo, she's talking to your boyfriend," Ricky whispered, laughing quietly.

Y/n glared at him and hit his arm, "Oh my god. Shut up." She chuckled quietly. Five looked over at the two of them weirdly, shaking his head.

Lila ignored it, "Did you cut yourself shaving?" She paused, "I could teach you to shave like a big boy." Ricky snickered.

"Don't feed into Rick. She's crazy," Y/n whispered.

"More crazy than you?" Ricky asked, smirking.

Y/n shook her head and turned to Five, "That was my coffee douchebag."

"I don't care Y/n," Five deadpanned, walking over to the doorway and putting the gauze up to his neck. "It's coffee, I'm going to drink it."

She scoffed, "Of course."

"I can still teach you," Lila said mockingly.

Five sighed, taking the gauze off his neck. He looked at it, sighing again, "No, I just ran into an old family friend."

Y/n looked at his neck and nearly choked. "Five," she started, walking over to him. "What the hell happened to you?" she asked, moving her head to get a better look at the bleeding scratches on the side of his neck.

"Irrelivent," he deadpanned, putting the gauze back on his neck.

Y/n scoffed, "It's most definitely relevant."

"Jeez Y/n, I think you worry about your dear old boyfriend here more then me and Mom combined," Ricky snickered, taking a sip of coffee.

Y/n shook her head, "I will burn you Ricky. He's not my boyfriend."

Five raised an eyebrow at her. She looked up, raising both brows. He shrugged.

Ricky snickered again, "Burn me I dare you."

Y/n rolled her eyes and pointed at Ricky's coffee mug. A white light came from her finger and hit hiss mug, shattering it. The hot coffee spilled all over his pants and he jumped up. "Dammit Y/n. That hurts like a bitch."

"You told me to," she chuckled.

He laughed, "I didn't think you would actually do it."

Five turned around when he heard snoring. Seeing Elliot, he turned to Lila. "You didn't untie him?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

She looked up from Diego and shrugged, "Was I suppose to?"

Y/n scoffed, "Yes you were supposed to. Did I not tell you to untie him before you left?" She turned to Five and glared at him.

He shrugged, "Oops."

"Oops? Five he's my friend. You can't just leave him like that," Y/n scoffed, walking over to Elliot.

"What are you doing?" Five asked.

"Hoping you bleed out from your neck."

He scoffed, walking over to her. "Damn," he chuckled. She continued to untie Elliot as if Five wasn't there. "So, who's the two random people that are on the couch?" he asked, leaning down so his mouth was next to her ear.

She turned her head to face him, "I was with them when you found me remember? They're important to me okay?"

"And do they know about anything?" he asked.

"Yeah, mostly everything."

"Mostly?"

"I may have left out a detail or two."