1

Asahi rubbed his eyes as he sat up at his desk. There were papers scattered everywhere and he was still in yesterday's outfit. He had been up very late studying for his next test and had fallen asleep at his desk. As he was starting to wake up a little more, he heard his phone vibrate. After finding it under the piles of papers, he looked to see who was messaging him.

Noya ✨❤️-

Morning bunny how are you today? 💕💕

He smiled and replied,

Bunny 🐇🥺-

I'm great, thanks. Do you wanna hang out today, I know neither of us have college. Maybe we can both go to the park? Xx💗

He put his phone down and quickly cleared his desk before it went off again.

Noya✨❤️-

I would love that. When do you wanna meet? 💖

Bunny🐇🥺-

How about I meet you outside your dorm in an hour? Xx

Noya✨❤️-

Ok babe, see you soon 💞

Asahi put his phone down and started to get ready. After about 45 minutes he was done so he decided to scroll through social media. When he went on, he clicked on a pop up that said '2 years ago today'. It was the team on the day they won nationals. He clicked to the next one and it was a picture of him and Noya hugging and smiling together. They both looked so happy. He smiled slightly when he clicked on the next one to see the exact same picture but Noya had added bunny ears and wiskers onto his head. Asahi looked at the time and realised he needed to leave.

After the short walk to Nishinoyas dorm, they began their walk to the park. They were laughing and talking and having a great time in each others company. Asahi suddenly had a thought... he realised that he loved Noya. They had both agreed that neither would say it until they definitely meant it, and Asahi was sure. After a short time spent at the park, which consisted of Asahi buying Noya and himself ice cream, he decided it was time to tell him. Noya noticed how Asahi suddenly got very nervous and got slightly worried. "Hey bunny, are you ok?" He asked gently. Asahi smiled, "Yes Noya I'm perfect because I'm... I'm....." He struggled.

"Your..." Noya encourages him. "I'm in love with you Nishinoya Yuu." He whispered, but Noya still heard. When Asahi didn't hear any reply, he looked up nervously to see Noya smiling with tears falling slowly down his face. "I love you to Asahi. I wanted to tell you but I didn't know if you were sure yet so I waited." Asahi smiled. Nishinoya, the most important person in his life, loved him and he couldn't be happier. They took a photo and Asahi walked Noya back to his dorm that he shared with Tanaka. He kissed him goodbye at the door and walked to his 3 person apartment that he shared with Sugawara and Daichi. When he got in, he checked his phone to see he had a new text from Noya.

Noya✨❤️-

Today was really fun babe. Make sure you get some rest on your bed tonight haha. Goodnight I love you 💖

Asahi smiled and sent a goodnight text back before turning his phone off, changing and jumping into bed, him falling asleep the second his head hit the pillow, dreaming of Nishinoya.