"Where's Tills?" I asked, wounded, Spencer's bottom lip jutting out.

"She's with Jack." Beth laughed, reaching forward to kiss my forehead and hug me briefly.

"But I thought Jack was collecting my mom?" Spencer asked worriedly, allowing my dad and Beth inside.

"Oh, he is. You know what Tilly and Jack are like." Beth rolled her eyes with a grin. Spencer and I both laughed as he led the way along the hall to the kitchen.

"How was your meeting with Director Liu and the board?" My dad asked, pressing a kiss to my cheek as Spencer poured the wine and threw a shocked expression at me.

"Not you as well!" I gushed, throwing my arms in the air in exasperation. "How can something remain top secret if everyone knows?"

"Sweetheart, two of three of the men in your life work in the same building as you," Beth reminded me carefully. "So long as that is the case, nothing, will remain secret." We all laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"All you have to know is that it was a success and everything is fine." I told both my dad and Spencer as they sipped at their wines and gave me a pointed expression.

"Anyway, no more work talk!" Beth demanded, wagging her finger at my dad.

"Have you decided what you're going to do for Tilly's birthday this year?" My dad asked as Spencer and I turned back to preparing the meal.

"We're not sure..." Spencer admitted.

"But you always do something joint with your anniversary!" Beth gasped.

"Yeah but..." I shrugged. "We've done that for the last few years, maybe we should do something different."

"No," Beth said, shaking her head. "I don't believe either of you. You always go all out at this time of year!"

Spencer and I threw each other concealed expressions without their knowledge, and a moment later, the doorbell rang again.

This time, I was first to the door, but when I threw it open, only Jack stood in front of me.

"Hey, sis." He grinned, stepping forward to hug me.

"Uh-uh," I said, taking a step back with my hand against his chest. "Where's Tills?"

"Oh, didn't she come with dad?" Jack asked apprehensively, pushing inside of the house.

"No, no she didn't." I said fiercely, my heart beginning to race.

"Where's mom?" Spencer asked, coming along the hallway whilst wiping his hands on a towel.

"BOO!" Two voices yelled and I jumped out of my skin as Diana and Tilly leapt onto the front-door-step, both of them laughing hilariously at our reactions.

Jack chuckled and went off down the hall shaking his head and swinging his car keys smugly.

"Tills!" I gasped, pulling her into my arms as she laughed hilariously.

"Nanny Di, do it again!" She was laughing as Diana entered the house, cackling.

"Mom," Spencer chuckled under his breath. "What have you been up to now?"

"Oh live a little, Spencer. C'mon angel." Diana turned to Tilly and extended her hand, my daughter wriggling out of my arms to put her little hand into Diana's.

"It's like we don't exist." I whispered in awe to Spencer, watching as our little girl skipped off down the hall with her grandmother.

"In this family, we don't, not when Tilly's involved." Spencer laughed, shaking his head and guiding me back along the hall to the kitchen.