Absentee father IV christmas special

Start from the beginning

While Chloe was in the bathroom ,Lucifer has made her favourite coffee and simple scrambled eggs and for the Beatrice he made her some juice and cereal so she would have more energy whatever his girls had planned to do.

Not long enough Trixie started waking up from her sleep ,Trixies eyes were really tired but she forced herself to wake up. She stood up and started walking straight where the food is,without waiting she grabbed her spoon and started eating her cereal filled with milk. Lucifer with amusement looked at Trixie and saw how fast she started eating her breakfast.

Chloe walked in and thanked Lucifer for making them breakfast, after everyone ate their food.  Trixie, Chloe and Lucifer  went out the door and drove to pick out their  Christmas tree.

At the Christmas tree market

Lucifer was whining and complaining the whole time  they were walking and looking for a perfect christmas tree  that they accidentally saw Trixies dad walking around and looking at them.

Trixie was so interested in looking at trees that she haven't seen her father looking at her and  her mom. When Lucifer saw Dan lurking and looking at his little family he got really angry ,but he waited for Dan to walk towards them and make a scene that would ruin all of his chances to meet his daughter in the future.

Lucifer knew how jealous detective douche could get and he used it in his own advantage,
'Detective douche it's nice seeing you here !'Lucifer said shouting. When Chloe heard what Lucifer said she started looking around until she saw her ex husband staring at Lucifer angrily.'What the hell are you doing with my family!' Dan shouted with anger and jealousy in his voice.'What the hell are you doing here Dan ! i thought you were at your so called "Stakeout". 'Well why can he be here but i cannot?' Dan replied with anger and jealousy. 'Because Lucifer is my boyfriend and we had an agreement to spend this christmas together' Chloe counted to 10 before she could say anything that would anger her ex husband. 'Dan I don't know and I don't care why you are so mad at Lucifer and I want you to know that you already lost me' Chloe looked at her daughter and smiled seeing her happy.

'Dan if you'll continue ignoring and putting your work first instead your daughter, you'll lose her too'. Chloe walked away from Dan and smiling she grabbed her devil's hand and continued looking for a perfect christmas tree.

'Look mom I found a perfect tree !' Trixie shouted, Lucifer and Chloe were holding hands while they were walking to Trixie. 'Do you like this tree mommy ?' Trixie happily said. Chloe laughed with joy in her eyes seeing her daughter so happy. 'It's perfect monkey'.

When they bought a Christmas tree and walked out of the market and put the tree on top of the car ,since the huge tree wouldn't fit inside of the car. 'Mom could we go and buy some hot coffee' Trixies asked. 'Of course we can monkey ,what about you Lucifer would you like to go with us ?' Chloe looked at Lucifers beautiful brown eyes and waited for his answer.'Of course, I would never decline this offer to drink something who has sugar in it' Chloe rolled her eyes and smiled. 'Mom cmon let's go or there won't be left any marshmallows and a waffles to eat with chocolate coffee ' Trixie complained and impatiently started walking  towards the coffee shop. 'Trixie wait for us !' Chloe shouted and then grabbed Lucifers arm  and started walking towards the shop.

At the coffee shop

I would like to order a croissant ,chocolate cake, an Irish ,a Mocha and A Capucinno 'Chloe ordered and payed the barista'
Chloe was waiting for the coffees but while waiting she saw her two favourite people laughing and bickering at something, she just kept staring and smiling not realising that barista already made and put the coffee's on the table. Chloe picked up 3 coffee's and went to sit near Lucifer and Trixie. While Lucifer was talking he saw his girfriend struggling to put their coffee's on the table so he stood up and grabbed his and Trixies drinks.' Thanks babe" Chloe smiled softly and gave him a chaste kiss on the lips.

____________________________________

𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 ! 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛.
𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚘 𝚒 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚐𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚊 𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝.

Quick reminder: There will be a lot of chapters than you're used to see from me and plus i really want to thank you guys for reading these stories it means a lot to me :) ❤️❄️😈