D I N N E R

I started to prepare for tonights dinner with Narcissa and Draco. I wanted to look presentable and respectful for for his mother, I really wanted her to approve of me. It's crazy to think how a warm hearted woman like herself ended up with a monster as a husband.

It kills me knowing that she has zero idea what really happened to her husband.

I also feel guilty.

Guilty that Draco had to do that to his own father. Yes, he hated him more than anyone but I didn't want Draco to have to kill anybody for me. He hates talking about it but I want him to trust me and open up. But I'll wait until he's ready.

Standing in the luxurious bathroom, I turned on the shower and removed my clothing. My fingers came in contact with the water first, checking if it was warm enough yet. Once it was okay to step in, the warm water consumed my entire body.

The sensation of the steamy water calms me; it takes my mind of things. All the things I honestly don't want to think about. My mind swirls, and it's like I'm standing under an everlasting waterfall. Ever so beautiful. I grab a lime green bottle from a metal shelf on the right side of the shower and inspect it.

Green apple shampoo.

Of course he'd have this. I chuckle to myself as I rub the substance into my soaked hair. The smell filled my lungs making me feel safe because it smelled like...

Him.

He felt like home.

Once finishing up, I tuned off the shower and wrapped a white towel around my clean body. As I stepped out the door I saw Draco sitting on the bed, his mind focused on reading his book.

I looked at his features as he became lost in the words. His brows would furrow everytime he would read something he didn't understand or didn't agree with. His lips would press together in a thinking state. He would smirk slightly when reading something that entertained him. I smiled to myself as I watched him.

He was wearing black dress pants and a black button up shirt. The top button was undone, revealing his defined collarbone. His hair fell over his forehead, it wasn't completely neat, but also not messy.

It was perfect.

He was perfect.

Snapping out of it, I turned to shut the bathroom door behind me. Once it clicked shut, Dracos attention was finally lifted from his reading and now on me.

"Bit rude how you took a shower without me." He said. "Kind of offended to be honest." He teased, leaning back on the bed as his body was being held up by his elbows.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to the dresser as I started to pick out my outfit for the dinner. "Well you didn't ask." I said.

"Well it is my shower, I shouldn't have to ask." He smirked and stood up from his bed, starting to walk up to me.

I pulled out a tight, black long sleeved dress that wasn't to revealing but still beautiful. "Go and shower then, I can smell you from over here." I giggled as I turned around to meet his stormy eyes.

I rose his brows at me. "What was that?" He asked, getting closer to me.

"You heard me." I innocently smiled as I pulled my towel tighter around my body.

Suddenly he wrapped his arms around my waist and threw me over his shoulder. I let out a small squeal as we both laughed. "You wanna repeat that Austin?" He teased, his cold hand gripping my bare thigh sending a chill up my spine.

"Are you bloody deaf or something?" I challenged.

"Ahh you shouldn't have said that." He said as he through my body onto the soft silk on his bed. My breath was taken away once my skin hit the surface of the bed.