A NEW FEELING

Leah pov

The green grass tickled my bare feet, the blades poking my toes as I stood in a lonesome meadow.

There is a casual grace to this meadow, as if it has a peripheral awareness of its own beauty yet would rather be at peace in this warm sun. This meadow was a happy song, a poetry to eye and soul, bright in all the hues our Earth can dream of.

The meadow bloomed as if each petal was a bright memory.

He stood there studying my face and glancing up and down my body, a little smirk appearing on his light pink lips.

"What's your name?" He asked smoothly, leaning his elbow on the window next to him. "Not that it matters" he glanced away quickly.

Raising a brow I asked- "If it doesn't matter then why are you asking me?" I challenged and I watched his stormy eyes flicker slightly.

"Because I want to know" he said leaning in close to my face. "And I always get what I want". He said with a wide, smug smirk.

I could feel his breath on my face, his beautiful eyes fixed on mine. We starred at each other for a moment, examining one another, getting lost in eachotherseyes. I quickly snapped back into reality and chuckled.

"Well I guess that today you won't be getting that" I said walking past him and shoving my shoulder against his, a small shiver running down my spine from the slight contact.

While walking, still looking for a compartment, I could feel his eyes gazing at the back of my head. Whoever that boy was he was trouble. I could sense it from his arrogant and overly-confident attitude. But I will admit that he was good looking, I'm not blind.

The first time I met Draco. Cocky son of a bitch. I looked over at another petal as I watched the memory.

"Love is overrated in my opinion, a total waste of time." He says roughly.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"I mean people say love is like a drug, an addiction. But I don't believe that one bit. You read all these books of a girl falling head over heels for one boy, they get together, get married, have kids blah blah blah. I just don't believe in love. I've never felt it towards someone before so it's just nonexistent to me. And what's the point in falling in love if it could just be turned off at any minute." He finished and looked down for a moment before meeting my eyes, reading my face for my reaction.

The first time Draco opened up to me. I rubbed the petals of the dandelion between my fingers watching my skin take on the sunny hue.

"Here you go" he says as he kisses my forehead, sliding into his seat and handing me the box.

I slowly open it and see a beautiful necklace placed inside. In the middle there is a gorgeous red heart with small crystals. My eyes widen as I admire it.

I look at Draco and see a smile on his face. "If you don't like it I can send it back, you don't have to keep it if you don't wan-" I press my lips onto his to shut him up.

"It's beautiful, thank you." I say as I hugged him tightly.

When he gave me the heart necklace that still layed on my chest in this new world.

"You love me?" He asked lowly. He fiddled with his rings, unsure of what to do with himself. Shit. I didn't even realise I said it. It came out so naturally. I'm scaring him off just like I thought I would. I know that he's afraid of love and I just told him that I love him.