W A N T

A few days later...

I slowly woke up and saw that Pansy wasn't in the room. She must have already gone to the great hall for breakfast. Today was my first real school day at Hogwarts, I'm actually really excited. I sit up on my bed and start to change into my uniform. I put on a tight white button up shirt and a short skirt with some knee high socks. I then throw on my robes that are a little big on me but it doesn't matter.

As it was my first time being at Hogwarts, they let me have a few days to get used to the large castle. Because of this I haven't had any classes so today Is the start of a exciting year.

As I'm brushing my long brunette hair, a light grey owl appeared at my window and it appears to be holding a letter in it's dark grey beak. I take the letter from the owl and begin to read it.

Dear leah,

I hope that you are settled into your new school and hopefully you have made some new friends.

Tomorrow night is a full moon so please make sure you take your potion. I dont want anybody finding out about you as it could be dangerous.

I hope you are having a great time and I miss you so so much!

Love mother.

I sighed. I completely forgot about the whole werewolf thing I have. When i was young i was bitten by a mysterious werewolf and infected with lycanthropy. It was hard growing up with it but we now have a potion that stops me from transforming on a full moon.

Nobody knows about my condition apart from my parents, this is because if people find out they might want to do unholy experiments on me. That's why I have to keep it to myself. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if I was a normal witch, but I guess I'll never know.

I ripped the letter into little pieces and burned them. I can't let anybody know about me. I decided to head to the great hall to get some food in my system. As I'm walking down the stairs to the common room I spot a familiar blonde sitting on the sofa staring at the fire. I tried to make no noise as I don't want any interactions with Malfoy right now. I got to the bottom of the stairs when he suddenly spoke up.

"I know you're there Austin, no point trying to sneak around me" he said, still looking at the crackling fire.

"I wasn't trying to sneak around you, I was heading to the great hall so don't assume that everything about you" I hissed through my teeth, crossing my arms over my chest.

He then stood up and strode over to me, his body barely a few inches away. His minty fragrance surround body. "Now what did we talk about yesterday hm?" He said, gliding his finger along my neck. "I don't think you should continue using that tone with me"

"I don't care what you think malfoy, you're just a self centred boy who thinks he's better than everyone else." I rolled my eyes, pushing his hand away from me. His brows furrowed, his face turning somewhat angered.

Before he could say anything in return, a muscular arms wrapped around my shoulders. I turned to see Blaise appear on my left. "Well fancy seeing you two down here" he said smirking down at me.

Malfoy looked at him sternly, glaring daggers at him. I don't think he appreciated Blaise interrupting our conversation.

"Well leah, why don't I walk you to the great hall for breakfast?" He asked, pointing his lips out.

"Um sure that would be nice" I said smiling at him. He pulled me along with him out of the common room, his arm still swung around my shoulders. As we were leaving, I heard Malfoy scoff. I have a feeling that conversation will probably continue later.