Epilogue

My reflection stared back at me.

The white sheets of the flawless dress slipped onto my shoulders, peppering my body with soft, sensual kisses. Like a lover, it seduced the senses and conveyed with utmost skill the art of pleasing.

The dress trailed behind me as I stood, small snowy roses scattered along the material. The detailed sleeves hugged my arms with hidden jewels slightly showing with a blinding glow. On my neck was the heart necklace.

The necklace that saved me.

My dark locks were tied back into a gorgeous bun, some mischievous strands framing the front of my face. The heels, which her mostly concealed by the gown, were a milky colour that matched the whole attire.

"You look amazing!" A voice called from behind me. I turned around to see Cora closing the door once she entered—she was in a pale pink dress that complimented her waist, small beads leading up to her collarbone.

"Thank you." I smiled and turned back to face the mirror. Cora came up behind me to wrap her arms around my shoulders to give me a big embrace.

"He's gonna die when he sees you." She smirked, flattening the front of her dress with her hands.

"You think?"

"Definitely."

I grinned from ear to ear, looking down to fiddle with my fingers. Today was the day, the day we became eachothers. The day we became inseparable, the day we would express our love with no fear that it could be taken away.

"Are you ready." Cora asked looking at me through the mirror.

Taking a deep breath I answered,

"Yes."

*****

The tall doors opened and all eyes were on me. People were seated in rows left and right, the isle in the middle left for me, brimming with love petals on the carpeted floor. Floating candles, that reminded me of the great hall in Hogwarts, hovered in the air—the orange tint setting the room.

My feet moved on their own. Looking to my left, seated were Harry, Ron and Hermione. All dressed pleasantly with soft smiles on their faces as they watched me. Over to my right were Cedric and Cole, both in similar light blue tuxedos.

Luna was seated with her father in a simple yellow dress with hints of blue in certain areas. I continued to look at everyone attending, all friends from Hogwarts.

Until I met his eyes.

Dressed in a formal suit, the top button of his collar was undone, blazer hugging his arms, belt buckling a pair of matching black suit pants. A pair of dark shoes almost finished the look, except for the crimson red rose attached to his chest pocket that matched my necklace perfectly.

His hair wasn't neat but it also wasn't messy, a few sneaky strands fell over his forehead. His blue, ocean-like eyes were piercing as they fixed on me—lips set in a proud smirk.

Each time I got closer to him it was as if the sparkling tension between us was growing stronger with a more powerful force. Our gaze ignited a flame that only we could feel, its fire our love.

The wide smile on my face grew bigger since I reached him, the moment his hand reached out to assist me up the steps my stomach fluttered. My cheeks flushed with a crimson red colouring that forced his smirk to become more vast.

Cora stood slightly behind me to the left, Blaise the same on my lovers right. But I only saw us, in my mind and his we were the only people here in this moment—our moment.