CHAPTER 3

Bellatrix POV 

    "be careful Mudblood" I said as I ran to help her get up. "Sit we have to clean those c-cuts, Voldemort got someone to torture you at 9 today" "wow what a lovely schedule turning 19 at 12 am a chat with Snape at 7am killing people at 11am fighting and torturing at 1pm, getting knocked out at 2pm, and being torture at 9pm what a lovely day" I  got a warm container of water and a little towel.I started cleaning up Rose's cut. "Well, is the schedule you have to deal with for today after answering back to the lord and making fun of his nose. I tried I mean Draco tried telling him to go a bit soft on you but it din't work, and for your question I don't love the dark lord I use to have a thing for him years ago but not anymore and it wasn't love". I was done cleaning up Rose's cuts when Draco walks in the room "Aunt Bella, my mothers calling you" "I'll be right there, let me take the mudblood back to the cellar" I walked down to the cellar locking Rose in it "I know you have a dead wish but try not to get yourself killed by him" I said as I walk up the stairs. 

    "What happened Cissy?" "nothing just wondering why Voldemort Crucio you?" "Well he thought I had become fond of the mudblood and I said that I wasn't and he thought I was lying to him" I said while rolling my eyes. "Well you seem like you have" "how?? I have her like a servant" "well it doesn't look like it you kept her in your room all day not in the cellar, you haven't killed her yet, and you don't want someone to torture her which is very weird" "I din't want someone to torture her because I am the one that enjoys torturing people and seeing someone else do it takes the fun away, and she's back in the cellar she'll start doing chores tomorrow". "she reminds me of someone..." "Who cissy?" "she reminds me of you, if you're ever looking for a soulmate you have one in the cellar" cissy said laughing "no cissy" I said as I apparate to the death eater training place and torture a bunch of people and drank a bit too much fire-whiskey.

Rose POV

     I was in the cellar trying to calm myself down, I was very nervous about the torturer at 9 I din't even know what time it was, or day. I really wanted my so called friends to come for me and save me. I kept whispering "Universe give me a sing I'm gonna be okay" I din't had a death wish I din't want to die but I guess dying was way better than being torture. "Universe give me a si-" I hear someone coming into the cellar it was Bellatrix she almost fell down the stairs she looked tipsy "Change into these, the l-lord will be h-here in one houwer... hour and its better to wear flats while they tortureee you than heals" she said stuttering and saying words incorrectly, she handed me the flats as I hand her the heal boots back, she walked up the stairs fast mumbling something I couldn't quite hear. 

   I walked around the cellar trying to come up with a plan to escape and there was nothing in my brain, my thoughts kept slipping and I catch'd myself thinking about Bellatrix I had a strange  feeling about her but what type of feeling "stop thinking about her" I whispered shout to myself. I walked back and forth from one side of the cellar to the other, it was kinda hot down here.  Were is the golden trio when you need them. A while later I hear footsteps coming down the stairs it wasn't Bella's footsteps though.