Chapter 11

3 weeks later

Rose's POV

"Love, the trio is coming tomorrow" I tell Bellatrix who is trying to find a comfortable position. "Bells are you okay?" she takes a while to answer "yes Rosie, goodnight" "goodnight Bells" she gives me a goodnight kiss. I wasn't going to fall asleep because Bellatrix seemed like she was feeling bad, she kept moving a lot and her face expression seemed like something was hurting, I asked her a couple of times but she kept saying she was okay.

--------

2 hours later

I accidentally fell asleep but was woken up by the room door opening, I looked to my side and notice Bella wasn't there. I quickly got up and walked quietly downstairs. The kitchen was a bit far from our room so it took me a while to get there since I was walking slow. I notice she was standing facing the stove, I tried getting closer, she suddenly let out a low scream. "Bells whats wrong" I run up to her and held her "it's okay baby, it's okay" I whispered as I held her, we were both sitting in the floor, Bella was crying in my chest. Bellatrix barely cried, I've only seen her cry once and it's not like this time. I looked at her arm were the death eater tattoo is and it had a line in the middle from the hot-iron she had placed there. "Bells, come on lets clean that up" I sat her on the kitchen counter and looked for essance of Dittany in our potion cabinet to apply on her  wound. 

"Okay now please tell me why you burned it?" she looked at me and took a deep breath "I-it kept hurting, it's been hurting since yesterday and I'm scare he's back. I-I don't know why it's hurting" I was terrified, why is her mark hurting?. "It's probably starting to fade into a scar, look if you see here there's a small faded part that it's turning into your skin color" I said smiling and pointing to it "oh" she sniffles "do you wanna lay in the big comfy sofa?" "yes please" I carried her to the big soft sofa and we laid there till we drifted off to sleep. 

---------

I was woken up by Bellatrix moving. "What happen Bells?" "cramps" I quickly stand up "lay down and don't get up unless you need to change" I smile and ran to the kitchen. I sometimes dealt with cramps on my period and they are the worst. I got a heating pad and made her some chamomile tea, while the water for the tea was boiling I mix the ingredients for the chocolate muffins. 

"Here you go for your cramps" I kissed her forehead "thank you Rosie, but you din't have to do that. You are probably very tired...and I also want cuddles" she says smiling "I'll cuddle with you in a bit I'm waiting for the muffins to finish baking" she smiled and nodded. 

While the muffins were baking I showered and got dress for the day Hermione, Harry, Ginny, Ron are coming over tonight. They are going to sleep over for a week. I ran downstairs just in time for the muffins. I placed them on a small tray with some raspberries. I don't know why but chocolate and raspberries make such a good combination. 

"Here you go" I handed Bella a plate and sat next to her with mines "thank you, love" she gives me a kiss on the lips and eats her muffins. I turned on the TV and put a movie on, I manage to convince Bella on getting a muggle TV and movies. We cuddled and Bella ended up falling asleep halfway through the movie. After a while Bella was shaking a bit, I softly got a blanket and covered ourselves. I was only going to cuddle for 30 minutes because I had planned on picking her favorite flowers from the garden.

As I was putting some of the Roses in a basket, I heard soft footsteps which I recognized were Bellas. She had a blanket around her and her adorable messy hair made her look like a little girl. "Baby what are you doing awake?" I said getting close to her "you left me alone" she frowned "I'm sorry I came to pick up Roses for you". She put the blanket on the floor and sat down, I sat next to her.  She cupped my face and pulled me into a kiss. Her hands slowly went up my shirt, I kissed and sucked down her neck leaving some hickeys. It started raining a bit but we kept kissing.  After we were soaked in water we finally decided to go inside.

--------------------------

Shortest chapter I've written but it has lots of fluff 🥺🙃. (I din't even check for spelling errors because it's almost 2am and I'm so tired)Goodnight🌙, Good morning🌞, or Good Afternoon🌥 to you.