CHAPTER 5

Bellatrix POV

"Mudblood!! wake up" I walked up to her and she had her eyes closed "she's been in that position all night" Lucius said looking at me then the girl "are you dumb, she's probably dead by now" I really hope she wasn't dead "I don't think so she seems quite strong... she'll be a great death eater" he's not wrong but becoming a death eater isn't easy "Lucius, leave this cellar right now" I ordered him, once he left I sat down next to Rose "wake up" I moved her hair a bit to the back "Rose" I shake'd her up a bit.  "I-i'm going Voldemort" she shot up standing up and falling down "wow wow is me Bellatrix" she then stared at me for a bit "Bellatrix? who's that?" has this girl forgotten me, I then hear her laugh "i'm joking Bellatrix, you should have seen your face" this girl had a mind of her own "don't do that to me ever again" "okay, I won't". "Draco!! come bring the mudblood up to my room, she has some chores to do" "I'm going aunt Bella". Draco carried Rose carefully to my room "sit her on the chair, you may go now chop chop". "Okay now, today you're supposed to be doing chores but you got tortured yesterday and it was your birthday so Draco asked the Lord to let you do only a bit of house work and tomorrow you will take your 3rd challenge to become a death eater" "lies, yesterday I told Draco thank you for everything you said he did, and he said he only took orders from the lord... so who is the one making these decisions?" I looked at her in the face not knowing what to say "I don't know then, let me finish. today you are going to shower get dress and do some chores around my room there's not much as you can see, once you finish all of that you can lay down and rest and at dinner time I'll wake you up and you'll cook, and you have to wear this for now, I was handed this by the lord" it was a short black and white skirt with fishnets under and a black lace crop top. "Here" I handed her the clothes "I have to wear this?" "yes, it's pretty but not to do house work"

Rose POV

I went into Bellatrix bathroom and changed into the clothes I was given, I noticed the crop top had a zipper in the back that I couldn't reach "Bellatrix" i had no one else to call "I'm coming, what happened?" "I can't reach the zipper" I said making a sad face "okay lets see" she zipped my zipper gently, she put her hands on my waist that was uncover leaving me with goosebumps in a good way, she laid her head on my shoulder. Thats when I noticed I liked Bellatrix Black, I don't know if I should though she tried killing my friends. I then felt her move my skirt up a bit "there so they won't see much of you waist and it covers your but correctly, don't bent down too much" she said as she took her head off my shoulder  "okay t-thank you".

The day went by fast I picked up what was messy in Bellatrix room but it wasn't messy just a bit boots that had to be put in the closet. She woke me up and I made dinner for the Malfoy's, tomorrow I had to do actual work and do my 3rd challenge to become a death eater , Bellatrix said she'll be here tomorrow morning because she had some death eater business to do. I liked her room it smelled a lot like her, I noticed there's a green box in the corner of her room it says "do not touch" but I I'm a curious person I quietly walked up to the box I thought about opening it one more time, I slowly opened it, it had a notebook it said "Bellatrix Diary 1" there was a bunch of them I din't read them but a page from one of them fell out I read only that page.

It's my wedding day and I don't want to marry Rodolphus I hate him so much. He's a good friend but... a husband? oh god no, I prefer marrying a half blood than marrying him. Everything in my life is going so bad my mother keeps screaming at me of why I have to Mary him and I have no other option, I'm also a death eater which it's not bad but I was assigned to kill a young girl, I love torturing people but I don't like killing them the lord says I will love it when I grow a bit more. -Bellatrix Black (this is probably the last time I'll be using Black until I get divorce)

wow that was a deep diary page, I put the page back were it was, there were rings, books, wand, and other things, should I get the wand and scape? YES. I grabbed the wand and put everything else back in the box like it was. My plan had to be very fast, I couldn't leave by the main door because anyone can be walking around the halls but there's a window in this room which I could figure out a way to climb down. I ran to the window trying to open it but it wouldn't, I looked at the wand hoping it will work "Alohamora" the window softly open. I checked if there was anyone walking outside to my luck there was no one outside. I was kinda high from the ground but not to high that if I fell down I would die. I grabbed the wand and I put on the flat boots that were sitting next to me "sorry Bella" I whispered once I put on her boots and took a wand that was probably hers.