Chapter 10

Rose's POV

I had woken up before Bellatrix, she had her head on my chest, and her arms around my lower body. She looks so peaceful, and dreamy. I couldn't believe the fact that Bellatrix Black the woman that torture me many months ago is now laying on my chest, sleeping calmly. I felt her move a little and I closed my eyes quickly. "I know you're not asleep" she said as she got more comfortable, I giggled a bit "love, we have to get up" I whispered "but I want to stay in bed with you all day, can we?" she begged. I know Bellatrix isn't a morning person but we had to get up, I din't want to spend another day at the manor.

"Baby, I'm going downstairs I'll be up in a few minutes, you can sleep for a bit more" I kissed her forehead, took a shower and headed down stairs. I notice the elf's were still doing chores, and felt a bit bad for them. "Hello, you all are officially free elf's" they all stood there looking at me and I was very confused, then it click "here's a piece of clothing for everyone". I handed them all a piece of clothing, after four minutes of handing out clothe I went to the kitchen. I wonder what Bella would like for breakfast, Iv'e never seen her eat breakfast since she always wakes up during lunch. Maybe she will like shortcut fruit crêpes, they are very delicious and the Malfoy's have all the ingredients. 

When I was going upstairs Bellatrix was laying down in a different clothe, and the bed had already been made. "Baby I brought you breakfast" I handed her the bed tray as she placed a kiss on my lips "thank you princess" she gave me another kiss on the lips. As I was taking off my silk robe and changing into my clothing I asked Bella a question "Bells is your head feeling better?" "yes, love". Once I was done Bella had finished with her breakfast. "You liked it?" "I loved it" she says smiling.

 Bella Apparate us to a place in the woods. "Where are we going?" I asked "You'll see" after a few more minutes of walking there was this 3 floor manor "so my parents gave me this manor but I've never truly lived in it, it's very pretty inside and the outside it's also pretty" Bella stated "pretty? this place is gorgeous, this is totally the best place" I looked at Bella and smiled. We walked inside and it was gorgeous. "Baby t-this is Beautiful, it's truly a dream come true, Thank you, thank you" I pulled her into a passionate kiss "anything for you, princess" that nickname made the butterflies in my stomach get out of control.

She cupped my face and pulled me into another kiss. "Wanna go upstairs?" she asked with a smirk "mhm" I smiled and she carried me " just a couple more steps to go, hold on" I kissed her neck every time we went up a step. As soon as we got to our room she placed her hands underneath my but I jumped and wrap my legs around her lower half. She nibbled my lower lip begging for entrance, I accepted and she slid her tongue into my mouth. She placed my back against the door. I  slowly guided my hands to the strings of her corset and took it off  "You are beautiful". She kissed down my neck, biting and sucking on it. "The bed" I whispered In her ear. She laid down on the bed with me on top of her I kissed down her neck down to her stomach leaving soft kisses on it. She guided her hands to the hem of my shirt, as I sucked on her neck. When she tried taking it off I pinned her arms above her head on the bed. I released my grip and sucked on the top of her boob, she tangle her hand into my hair moaning. I kissed in-between her boob being interrupted by her black lace bra, she slowly move her hands behind her back and took it off. I admired her beauty before kissing her lips. She tried taking of my shirt again, this time I let her. I kissed her boobs softly then I drew circles on her nipple with my tongue, then I gently sucked on them, she let out a soft moan. She turned us around, gently kissing down to my boobs she took off my bra leaving us both half naked. She kissed and sucked on them for a bit, I let out soft moans as she sucked on it, she bit my nipple gently making me gasp.

"Tell me if you want me to stop" she says "no, don't stop". She slowly unzipped my skirt and took it off, then proceeded taking of hers. She straddle my laps and stars grinding me, I put my hands on her hips. She lets out a soft moan. She stops and goes back to my pussy she takes of my Lacey panties, then puts my knees up and separates them. I moaned as I felt her warm tongue enter me and making circles on my clit, she sucks on it before inserting one finger, making me gasped, she adds one more finger curling them up and pumping in and out , I  tried not to moan but it din't work, she pumps her fingers faster and deeper in me. I moaned her name and she fastens up her pace, "oh my Bella, I-i'm goin-" "you don't cum till I tell you" she massage my boob as she kept pumping in and out. I tighten my grip to the blanket. "You can cum now" I let out a loud Moan as I cum, she licks me clean and kisses me.

I turned us around as I kiss her lips. I softly rub her clit through her panties, and slowly take them off. I spread her legs apart and kiss up to her pussy. I kissed around her folds and drew circles with my tongue on her clit, I sucked on it before going back to a circular motion. She gasp as I shoved my tongue in her. I take out my tongue and insert one finger the two more, i started pumping in and out as she moaned my name. "Faster" I fastened up my pace as I felt her pussy tighten. "I-i'm going to cum" I fasten up my pace even more as I felt a warm liquid go down my hand. I licked her pussy one more time before kissing her.

"I'm pretty sure the birds have left the forest" she says, we both started laughing. "Wanna take a bath in the bathtub? it's bigger than the one in Malfoy Manor" she asks "yesss" we both went into the bathroom and she brought a bootle of wine with two cups. "I love this place, specially that you're here with me" I said "I love this place and you too". 

--------------------------------

😭🤚🏻 LMFAOOOO my mom was sitting right across from me when I was reviewing this chapter and I almost choked on what I had written. 💀 

Anyways I'm sorry for taking to long to update, I had to write an Essay for school today and was very tired yesterday.