CHAPTER 19

Selene's POV

I enjoy watching the waves crawling gently to the shore, the smell of water and the cold breeze of fresh air. I stood there, on the beach, glancing at the ocean in awe of the beautiful sight, a sudden gust of wind blew past Bella and me. I looked over at Bella and noticed how each strand of her hair crossed her face, and how her cheeks round a bit more when she smiles.

The twins were already one month old and we had decided to finally bring them to the beach. It was January which meant it was still cold but we just wanted to walk around. Bella was holding Sirius and she kept talking to him about how there's a lot of seagulls during the summer. Andromeda's tiny soft hands were holding a strand of my hair, I brought her up and kissed her cheek making a funny voice, Andy started giggling. I looked over at Bella who was smiling at me, she got closer to me and cupped my face with one of her hands softly pulling me into a kiss.

"Let's go home it's getting cold" Bella suggested. We Apparate home, the twins started crying a bit since they didn't like to Apparate. "Let's bake cupcakes once the twins fall asleep," I said as I turned on the bath for the twins "We should".

"You like the water" Bella says in a childish voice. Andromeda slaps the water and wets Bella, I start laughing at the face Bellatrix had made. Sirius grabbed a rubber Duckie and started biting it, I quickly took it away from him before he swallowed the body wash. "No, Sirius you don't eat the duckie" Sirius laughed and splashed the water, this time wetting me, Bella started laughing "that's what you get for laughing" she tries to say while still laughing.

I grabbed the rubber Duckie that had sucked in some water and sprayed water at Bella. She slowly turned to me and splashed me back. We both kept splashing each other water till we were both soaking wet from head to toe. The twins were looking at us as if we were crazy which made me and Bella laugh.

We had finally gotten the babies dressed and we were feeding them. "No fair" Bella says, I look at her a bit clueless "what happened?" she pouted and looked at the babies "they get more boob than I do" I laughed and kept feeding Sirius. "Soon you'll get more and they will get none. I'm pretty sure you won't like boob milk" she smiled and burped Sirius while I fed Andromeda. Andy was falling asleep while drinking the milk so I stopped and gave her, her pacifier and placed her In her crib.

Bella and Sirius had both fallen asleep in the nursery rocking chair, so I softly carried Sirius to his crib. "Bella, come on let's go bake" I placed kisses all over her face trying to get her to wake up "okay" she stayed seated so I carried her. Bella was short and light so it was very easy to carry her.

"Love, make sure you add the baking powder" I remind Bellatrix, last time she forgot to add the baking powder and the cupcakes looked very funny "I did, Rosie". We placed the cupcakes in the oven and as I was crossing the oven I felt Bellas hands wrapped around my waist. I turned around and pulled her into a kiss. She carried me and sat me on the counter, I wrapped my legs around her waist as she kissed down my neck. She slowly parted and smirked "no, don't be a tease" I pouted "not yet" she smirked and went upstairs to shower.

I followed her upstairs and hoped in the shower with her. She pinned me to the wall, I whimpered as her lips slammed against mine, my hands were wrapped in her soaked hair. She was now placing kisses on my neck the started sucking on it leaving hickeys. "I need you" I whispered in her ear, she giggled and moved her hand down to my area. Without warning, she stuck her fingers in making me gasp. She started fastening her pace "faster B-Bells" she slid a third finger. She kept moving her fingers back and forth inside of me hitting my g-spot as she kissed my lips. She went even faster and harder, hitting every spot, she then hit my g-spot again. I moaned even louder When I felt a knot in my stomach "BELL- BELLATRIX I- I THINK IM GOI-" "Not yet, you don't let out till I tell you" I tried holding it in, I was so close to letting out "I-i'm going-" "you can let out now, princess" I let out a loud moan. She connected her lips to mines, the kiss was passionate and soft. "We should hurry before the cupcakes burn" I giggled.

Once I was done showering I checked on the twins, luckily they were still sleeping. They looked beautiful, they both had Bellas curly black soft hair and my eyes which went beautifully together. "Love, the cupcakes are done" Bella whispers as she walks up to the crib. "He looks a lot like you" I say. "I think they look a bit more like you when they open their eyes".

"What movie do you want to watch" I sit on the sofa and look for a movie. "Let's watch Titanic" Bella suggested, "you like Titanic?" I didn't expect Bella to like the movie Titanic it was long and she doesn't pay much attention if something is too long. "Yup, I've never watched it but it seems nice, and Rose looks a lot like you". I put on the movie and cuddled next to Bella.

"No, he's going to drown in the ship," Bella said covering her eyes. "I don't think he dies" I lied, I know he does I just wanted to see her reaction when he dies. I hear one of the baby's cries. Bella was about to get up but I told her to stay seared and watch the movie. One thing about being a mom is you won't get to sit down for longer than 4 hours.

I picked up Andromeda and the Sirius also started crying so I carried him too. I went downstairs with them and laid them down next to Bella. I went to the kitchen and made them their milk. When I came back they Bella and the babies were laughing, it was very adorable. The babies saw their feeding bottle and extended their hands. I carried Andy and Bella carried Sirius.

We were in the part of the movie where Rose gets on the door and leaves Jack on the water. "Please tell me he's not going to die" I noticed Bellas's eyes were watery which made me giggle. "Did he just- did he just died?... There was space in that door" Bella started laughing and crying. "Are you laughing?" "y-yes you told me he might not die. It's just so funny how she just threw herself off the door and there was so much more space but then it's so sad how her voice cracked when she noticed he had died" she explained, "will you let me get on that door with you?" I asked "of course I would. I can't imagine losing you" she cupped my face and pulled me into a kiss. We pulled apart and the twins started giggling.

 We pulled apart and the twins started giggling

(Like that🥺, I have a baby fever now 😭)

-------------------------
Authors note:
I'm so sorry for taking so long to update, I've had a headache for the past few days but it's finally going away and I can think a bit more clearly.
I hope you all have a wonderful day :)