CHAPTER 13

*Two years later*

Rose POV

"Rose are you ready!" I quickly grabbed my purse and ran downstairs "I'm done". "You look gorgeous, love" "thank you, now lets apparate" Apparate? last time I check no one could apparate in or out of the manor "Bells, you said we couldn't Apparate in or out of the manor" "I said other people, only you and I could apparate In or out of here" "ooh, well let's get going".

In a blink of an eye, we were in front of a really big cabin. We walked inside and the others had already arrived "hey guys!"I shouted excitedly, and we all shared a big group hug. "It's so cold" "yes, very much. Do you guys want to go ice skating? the rink is right around the corner" Ginny suggested. "Yes, lets go".

We were all skating. Of course, some of us struggled a bit. Like Harry, he face-planted into the ice and his nose started bleeding. Then there was Ron who fell on top of Fred. "Hey, princess" Bella whispered as she wrapped her hands around my waist. "Hey gorgeous" I moved around now facing her "I didn't know you could skate so well" I stated "well I'm full of surprises" I cupped her face and his her. Even though Bella and I had been together for 2 years she still manages to fill my belly with butterflies and get me a bit nervous. "Oh so I'm I", I said giving her a wink "oh really?" she smirked and lifted me, a thrill of excitement ran through my body.

"How did we went from enemies to lovers?" I asked as we were laying down on the couch near the fireplace. "Sometimes I ask myself that question", she said giggling. My god that giggle refills all that spilled from me. I sat up wrapping my legs around her waist "I love you" I whispered in her ear "I love you more" she whispered, "don't start, I love you more" "oh really, I love you m-" I cut her off by crashing my lips against hers. "I think we should take this to the bedroom and enjoy the time we have alone" I said, "mhm". The others went for hot butterbeer and well Bella and I don't like hot butterbeer so we stayed back at the cabin.

"That was incredible" I said kissing her lips, she placed her hands on my waist since I was straddling her. "absolutely right". "I'm pretty sure we won't be able to skate tomorrow" I giggled at what she had said "true but it doesn't matter, this is better than skating anyway-". The door swung open and I quickly put the cover over my head and leaned down a bit more. "Are you guys making babies?" Hermione said "aweee" Ginny followed. "Have you guys heard about knocking?" I questioned, Bella started laughing. "Well, we did knock a couple of times but... you guys didn't say anything so we kinda just barged in".

It was finally Christmas morning. I noticed Bella wasn't next to me, she's probably already in the living room. I quickly showered and got ready for today. When I got to the living room there was no one there and the gifts under the Christmas tree were untouched. I panicked a bit and walked around the whole house "guys!!! Bella!! Hermione!! Ron!!! Ginny!! Harry!!" none of them answered "George, Fred! I swear if this is some sick prank of yours, I'm going to kill you all!! you too Bella!!" of course I was kidding I wouldn't kill them.

I grabbed my sweater and ran outside, I noticed the was a trail of Red petals. I'm I suppose to follow them?. I slowly walked down the aisle of flowers. I ran for a bit because it seemed like the aisle of roses wouldn't end. I finally saw the ending, there was this small cabin, the door said "ring the bell" so I did. The door opened on its own and I saw Bella smiling. "Baby" I whispered, her eyes were a bit watery, I've only seen Bella cry four times in the past 2 years. "Rose" she whispered. She handed me a rose, her hands were a bit shaky. "Baby, are you okay?" "y-yes more than okay" she replied.

"Well umm" she took a deep breath "take your time" I held both of her hands. "Okay so, you know as long as forever, I will be at your side. I will be your friend, companion, and guide. As long as I live and as long a-as you care I will do anything for you, I will go anywhere. I will bring you the sunshine, I will comfort your fears. I will gather rainbows to chase all your tears. For as long as forever, I will love only you." I didn't know what to say I was in awe I love her so much. "Bella baby, I love you so much" I had happy tears running down my eyes, she softly dries them with her soft fingers and cups my face. I lean in and kiss her.

"Okay now, I'm not done" she says giggling, she kneels and pulls out a small green box, I can't believe Bellatrix Black was on one knee in front of me "Baby" I smiled. "I remember when we first met, it was a mess and a horrible encounter, probably the worst first impression of each other. Of course it wasn't love at first sight for either of us, but honestly, there was attraction. I felt this weird feeling that I didn't know what it was. I use to come to the cellar a lot and look at you in the eyes trying to figure out why I felt like that. I tortured you thinking the feeling was going to fade but it made me feel bad, and well I never felt bad while torturing. Somehow you made me hate torturing. When Voldemort wanted to kill you and torture you. I tried my best to stop him and I still didn't know why. That was until I started talking to you more and I noticed how charming, strong and wonderful you are. I noticed we had found friendship, I never had a friend other than my sisters. The day I took you stargazing I realized I liked you a lot, of course, I didn't know if you felt the same way so I didn't tell you until the day of that meeting, the one we had attended when Cissy walked in on us and we acted as if we were doing something else" I giggled at the memory "The day before the war I knew I loved you, I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. I never thought I was ever going to experienced the feeling of love. The day we moved in together I was so happy to finally be with you alone. Our first Christmas together, our first time travelling together, our first everything was amazing. Honestly, if someone asked me whats my favourite day my answer would be, every day I spend with you. I didn't believe in love till I met you, Rose Redd. I love you. So I have a question for you, Will you marry me? Rose Redd" I saw her eyes were watery and mines were a complete mess, I love her so much, words can even describe "Yes, of course, I'll Mary you Bellatrix Black, I'll always love you" she slid the ring on my finger and it fit perfectly. I pulled her into a kiss, a soft yet passionate one. "I love you" I said, "I love you too".

All of a sudden Fred and George come out of a closet screaming In excitement "yasssss Congratulationsss!!" Hermione, Harry, Ginny, and Ron came out from a room "CONGRATULATIONS!!!!" "Finally after two whole years" Ron said. "Thank you" Bella and i said in unison. "Now let us go open our presents" Fred shouted.

--------

1333 words 

short cute chapter 🥺

💍😿 That should be me holding you hand *sobs because I wish I was engage to Bellatrix* you know how cute the last name "Black" will go with my name 😙. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter I'll try updating later today or tomorrow. 

P.S I'm working on a Marauder Era story It's a Bellatrix x female character. I add names because y/n confuses me a lot but you guys can add your names, instead of the characters. Another story I'm working on is a Hermione x female character because I simp for that queen too😁👍. I hope you guys have a wonderful day. love you guys.