05

Author pov

As usual they both ended up being awkward. Both of were hesitating to talk.

"Well-" both of them said together.

"You start." then again they both said together. And both of them looked at each other and laughed.

"I will start, why do you love ice skating that much?" Sarang questioned him.

"Well, it's kinda cool." he said and Sarang nodded.

"So, would you teach me." She said and showed her puppy eyes to him. He laughed.

"Don't show that eyes again... and, I will teach you." he said and Sarang hopped in joy.

"Yay!!! You are the best." she gave him high five. Sunghoon stood their and she ran to the house, then he followed her.

"Yah walk slowly." he smiled and followed her.

Sarang pov

We both reached home. And we were still laughing. Heeseung saw us and called others to look at us.

"She made Sunghoon laugh." Heeseung said as he stared at those two.

"The power of girls...." Jay said since his jaw was dropped .

"She is her fairy god mother." Jake said and showed thumbs up.

"Our hyung is back." Niki dramatically wiped his tears.

"She said it today and did it today only." Sunoo said and kept his hand on his face in shock.

"That's their fate...." Jungwon said and the other agreed.

Then we both came to the boys were shock.

"Why are you all looking at me like that?" Sunghoon questioned as he felt insecure.

"You are back..." Jake said.

"Back? What?" Poor Sunghoon who was still confused asked.

They all gave him a group hug and Jake saw me, I was standing there happily. I winked at him and he did it too.

The next day...

Hyunjin and Yuna were angry staring at me since they were jealous of me staying with group of people who loves and cares about me.

They came to eat breakfast.

Yuna sat beside Sunghoon and Hyunjin sat in front of me.

"Sunghoon good morning." Yuna said and was expecting a right answer from him.

"Yeah... you too." he said and minded his business.

"Don't spit words Yuna or else you will be sad.." Yujin said and she imitated Yuna.

"I won't be sad.. as love starts from hate...." Yuna said and smiled at Sunghoon.

Yujin and Wonyoung looked at each other disgustedly, while Sunoo looked at Yuna same as Yuijin and Wonyoung. The rest were also disgusted.

"Did you ever had experience?" he asked her and she shook her head in confusion.

"No..." she said and Sunghoon rolled his eyes.

"Then eat your food. Don't talk." He coldly replied.

Me and Yujin have started laughing also rest of the members.

Hyunjin got angry and quietly got up from the table and acted like he was going upstairs.

But He dropped the soup on me without any reason and acted like it was an accident.