08

"Here give this hot chocolate to that guy." Seojeong handed me the cup.

I didin't even moved from my place that guy started at me in shock.

"Sarang?" He quuestioned.

"Sunghoon?" I asked. And my clumsy ass made me dropped that hot chocolate on my feet and it burned.

"AH!!!" I shouted.

"Are you okay?!" He came to me and took me into his arms and took me inside to the changing room.

I was still in shock that Sunghoon is existed.

He was holding my feet while sitting in his one knee and looking at me worriedly

Honestly, it was awkward to speak.

"What a surprise...." I awkardly said chuckled to break the Iced silence.

"Yeah, I came last week." He said and I nodded my head.

"You are looking so different." I shyly replied him.

Yes, he became more taller, his shoulders became more broader. And he became really handsome.

"You are looking more girly.." he said which made me blush so hard.

Then Seojeong came.

"Here Sarang. Your cream." She handed me the cream and I smiled at her.

"You still use this cream..." He said and gave a glance at me. I nodded and he took it from my hand and started to apply it.

"Yes it really helps me... someone offered me this." I looked at the cream and smiled.

"who someone?" Curious Sunghoon asked me.

"Doyoung... My better half." I said and felt happy when I thought of Doyoung.

"Is it a guy?" he questioned me curiously and I chuckled.

"Yes he is a Guy." I said and I gave a glance at him. He was frowning.

"Well come to my house. Everybody will be surprised." I sais and he agreed to meet me at my house.

After some time...

We both entered apartment and I saw someone there.

"Doyoung? Is that you?" I asked in confusion and he turned around and smiled.

"Of course it will be me. Where were you?" He asked me in confusion.

"I was at cafeteria and I met Sunghoon." I said and he gave a glance and Sunghoon and shifted his gaze at me.

"Why did you came here?" I asked him and he showed the Polaroids in his hands.

"well I came here to paste some Polaroids we took yesterday." He said and smiled.

sunghoon pov

I looked around the house. It was filled with photos of him and her. I honestly felt jealous.

"I will go then... bye." Doyoung was about to leave, Sarang stopped him.

"don't leave. My friend came after so many years do I am throwing a party. So, will you both go and take some fresh fruits and veggies?" She said and he nodded.

"Sunghoon you can rest if you can. Doyoung can handle it alone." Sarang told me and I shook my head as no.

"No I can go with him." I said and she nodded.

Like that I left with Doyoung.

A few moments later

I was walking with Doyoung, And he started the conversation.