04

I saw someone blocked me from Hyunjin.

And guess what

It was Park Sunghoon.

I was shocked to see him at this time. He was holding Hyunjin's wrist tightly with one hand.

"What are you doing?" His coldly questioned Hyunjin which almost made him pee on his pants. Hyunjin stuttered.

"Nothing just... playing..." he said and tried to let his hand go from his grip.

"That is not how you play. That is called hitting." Sunghoon said and pushed Hyunjin.

"Aish you motherfucker." As he cursed I stood up and slapped Hyunjin's face.

"Talk nicely or else you will be you will be admitted in hospital today" I said and gave a death glare to him.

"woahhh... see this piece of shit having crush on-" Hyunjin words were cutted by Sunghoon

"Aren't you being a piece of shit? Creating a chaos early morning?" He said Hyunjin got speechless and he left that place.

I saw Sunghoon and he saw me.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

"How can I be..." I said.

Moments later

We went to terrace and sat on the rooftop, admiring to the blue sky.

"So you lived here till 11th birthday?" He asked me and I nodded my head.

"Yeah... in our school everybody loved me. He got jealous so he started bullying me..... I came to Seoul because of him." I said.

"Then what about Yuna?" He asked again.

"She sometimes did bullied to me but she bullied Wonyoung more than me. She went to America at that time and returned this summer." I said and sighed.

"I'm sorry...." he said and I gasped.

"Woah... look who is saying sorry..." I sarcastically said and looked at him.

"I really mean it. I live alone since 15. I really don't know how to stay with other people." He said and lowered his head.

"That is why you are so introvert...." I said and came to know his personality.

"So... will you accept my apology?" He said and looked at me.

"Only on one deal." I said and smirked.

"What deal?" He looked at me confused.

"You should be my friend. Will you?" I said and raised my hand to shake. He nodded and shaked hands.

A few moments later

We both went down for a little snack time. Yujin was there eating her breakfast.

We both got separated and I started to eating kimbap for breakfast. Meanwhile Sunghoon ate apple.

Yuna approached to Sunghoon.

"Why are you eating an apple?" Yuna asked him.

"Because I like it? Or an apple a day keeps a doctor away?" He simply shrugged his shoulders and replied.

"I would never eat an apple. Because of you." She said and I chocked.

"I'm not gonna be doctor." Sunghoon said and gave a disgusted look.

Yujin chocked. And we controlled our laugh. We could see Yuna getting frustrated.

"Ah... when did I say that you are my doctor. Anyways... I'm Yuna. Let's be friends." Yuna blinked her eyes multiple times.