03

Sarang pov

We were heading to home. I was kinda bored walking in the streets because I was feeling lonely. And this man beside me acted like I didn't even existed.

Suddenly Sunghoon ran somewhere, I flinched. He went and started playing basketball.

I observed him. He was so active and of course he was looking handsome.

He was playing so good and he was a perfect match for the basketball team.

Those basketball players were shook watching Sunghoon playing the game.

sunghoon pov

"You are really good, you should join our team." A guy came to him.

"Thanks." I said to them and a guy peered his eyes and looked at Sarang's direction.

"Are you on a date?" One of them said and I was confused and looked at Sarang.

"That girl. Is she your girlfriend?" That guy asked me and I shook my head as no.

"No she is just a friend.." I said.

"Friends to lovers.... that could happen too." The other guy said and I looked at him and then Sarang.

"I also had a friend who was my friend. Now...she is my girlfriend. We started dating from last Christmas." The other guy came with his explaination while, I looked at Sarang who was waiting for me.

"uh... I gotta go... bye." I waved hands to them so did they.

Sarang pov

He approached to me and we both started walking.

"What were you talking about?" I asked him.

"None of your business." He coldly replied me and I scoffed.

"What's with that cold talk... Well you were really good. Any one can fall in love with you." I said out if nervousness and realized what I've said.

I let out an awkward chuckle.

"Did you fell for me?" He asked me and I started blushing.

"Why would I fell for you?" I shyly said and he rolled his eyes and said,

"Then stop talking shit." Those words just stabbed me with a really sharp knife right into my heart.

"Hey... stop talking rude that hurts..." I said and rushed to the door. I heard the footsteps following me.

"I'm-" as he was about to say I cutted his words.

"we're home." I entered the house.

evening time....

As guest were coming home so I wore something simple.

outfit