07

Flashback...

One week ago

'huh... Finally I'm gonna confess my feelings to him.' I thought and blushed.

I was standing infront of the Sunghoon room.

"Is it important to leave tomorrow?" Jake asked Sunghoon.

"Yes... mom is was angry so I'm leaving Canada next week." Sunghoon said.

I felt really uneasy and heartbroken.

"Then what about Sarang?" Heeseung asked him and he just sighed.

I felt something uncomfortable and something weird kind of feeling. and I left from there..

present....

"I know... but I don't wanna mess up so.. this is for you.." I handed him my gift.

"I liked you, Since ever I became your friend. You were my first love. Hope you have nice journey." I said and left him. I tried to hold my tears as best I could do.

But, suddenly Sunghoon pulled me and I turned around and my tears who were waiting at my lashes rolled down to my cheek.

Sunghoon looked at me with his worried eyes. I sniffled and Sunghoon pulled me closer to his face,

Like that my first kiss was stolen by him.

He gently pressed his lips towards mine and tears flowed from my eyes.

He slowly moved his lips to make the kiss more deeper and passionate.

He slowly placed his one hand on my jaw and another hand on my waist.

He pulled me closer to his chest and it felt really warm.

Then we broke the kiss.

I started crying and he hugged me tightly for a moment.

"I'm sorry..." he said and started to caress my hair.

Time passed.

We both sat on a bench quietly, he was holding my hand.

"Why are you leaving?" I asked him.

"My mom had divorce while I was here.. She said me to come Canada but I wanted to stay here... Now she is really forcing me to come there.." he said and sighed.

"It's okay you have to obey her first." I said and patted his hand slowly.

"I'm really sorry..." he said and lowered his head.

"You shouldn't have to be. First thing you need to take care of is your mother." I said to him.

"I know... And I'm leaving tonight..." as he said I paused for a moment. My tears were flowing but I tried to hold it as best as I can. But, Sunghoon started crying.

"Why are you crying?" I questioned him and looked at him worriedly.

"I always fail to love someone..... I ALWAYS LOOSE SOMEONE!" he started sobbing and I gave him a hug.

"I'm saying you... It's fine.... It's not your fault. The thing is You need to care what is important in your life. That are your parents. They gave you life. You always gotta keep them safe... they are precious than me." I said and we broke the hug.

Sunghoon held my hand.

"It's okay... really...." I gave him a warm smile.