02

Sarang pov

"We are back." Those guys said which made me look at them a little bit awkwardly.

"Oh.. come come..." my grandma invited them. They came and one by one sat infront of me.

I became awkward.

"Welcome back boys. And Sarang what were you telling about these boys?" Horang unnie asked me and I awkwardly chuckled.

At this moment everything was awkward.

"Ehe... nothing... I gotta..." I awkwardly made my move to leave that awkward place.

"Come and eat food Sarang." My grandma said and I looked at grandma and those boys.

"Yes I will. Just I'll change into pajamas." I said and ran into my room.

A few moments later

"I'm back..." I awkwardly said but Those guys were staring at me like they are going to kill me or something.

I gulped and sat infront of them.

"Yeah guys... this is my granddaughter Lee Sarang." My grandma said and kept her hand on my shoulder.

"Hi... nice to meet you guys." I awkwardly chuckled as usual and they nodded.

"Hi my name is Sunoo." one of them said. he was so cute that I wanted to eat his cheeks.

"My name is Jake" another said who had the exact face as a dog.

"Hi Noona I'm Jungwon." Another said with cute little dimples.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Niki. These are my other hyungs Jay, Heeseung and Sunghoon." he introduced the other guys.

Like that everybody introduced themselves. They were awkward but too.. they acted very well.

But one guy didn't greeted me. I realized that he was the guy to whom I bumped in.

I felt kind of disappointed because he didn't greeted me.

"So... what happened between you guys Sarang? you screamed for some reason right?" Horang asked me. I clenched my teeth and gave a fake smile.

"Nothing happened... I just saw a mouse." I awkwardly laughed and those boys laughed too.

"Oooh... but you are not scared from mouses right?" She talked again and I gave her a death glare.

"Hehe... okay boys, Did you went to our new farm?" Horang changed the topic. And they nodded.

"Yes we did when." Heeseung said and Horang nodded her head.

"All of the sheeps were over Jungwon." Sunoo laughed and Jungwon sighed and facepalmed.

"We could've record the scene. It was hilarious" Jake laughed with Niki.

"By the way, which school do you all go?" I asked them.

"Well... Heeseung hyung is graduated and we are in hanlim arts..." Jungwon said and I kept my hand on my lips in shock.

"OMG I'm also in hanlim arts!!" I said surprisingly and they didn't seem shocked.

"Yes and we do know you." Sunoo said while sipping his banana juice in a sassy way leaving me in confusion.

"Me? but I never saw you guys." I said.

"Maybe you didn't remember that you did our makeup in the school festival last year." Jay said and my mind started to process.

Then I remembered.