chapter five

When we arrived home, it was already eight o'clock. I was exausted with every thing that happened today. So i just went to my room and tried to unpack as much stuff as i could. I went up stairs and throw the my backpack on the ground. And laid on my big bed and spread my arms out. My bed didn't have the covers on them, but just a red sleeping bag. I sat up a little bit, making my elbows balance me. I looked around and spotted the box that had my cover's inside it. I sat up all the way and breathed in and exhaled causing me to yawn for some odd reason.

I got up and walked to the box that was titled on one side Maddie's Blankets. I opened the box to a sky blue blanket that had pretty purple flowers on. the blanket was thick and soft. I pulled out the blanket to reveal a purple sheet that goes under my blanket. I pulled out the sheet too. I walked over to my bed and took off the sleeping bag and put the purple sheet over it. Then i put on the big thick blanket on top of it. After i put on the blankets, i looked around the piles of boxes for my pillows. I finally found them in a box titled maddie's pillows. I opened it to two plain white fluffy pillows, two blue pillows, and i big green pillow. I looked back in the box that had my blankets. At the bottom of the box, i saw two pink pillow cases. I grabbed them both and went back to the two plain pillows. I then put the pillows on the bed, the two pink pillows in the back, the two blue pillows in front of the two pink pillows, and then a big green pillow in the front and in between the two blue pillows. I then set the two big empty boxes off to the side and went to my boxes that had all my clothes inside and i started to unpack them.

When i see that they were my brother Mike's clothes. I grab the big box and walk out across the hallway and to mike's bedroom that had a sign on the door that red in black letters stay out! And stickers of sports. I knocked on the door two times. I could hear Mike come to the door. He opens the door," what do you want?" Asked Mike," nice to see you too." I said sarcasticly," haha funny, now what do you want?" Asked Mike," i have your clothes." I said," oh yeah." said Mike walking into his room. I peek in his room," wow." I said. His room was so much cooler and bigger then mine," wow, wow, this is a free little sister zone." Said Mike pushing me back with one hand while is other arm was busy holding the big box," whatever." I said affended," here." Said Mike," thanks." I said handing, or sliding his box to him. I grabbed  my box walked to my room and unpacked all my clothes.

Since i already ate i didn't really have to eat dinner. So i just had to unpack. I went to my box that was filled with my books and desk stuff, i emmidiatly try to find my laptop. I finally find it under all of my notebooks. I pull it out and go to twitter to see if i could find any of the girl's, that i met today, accounts. I found all of their accounts and followed all of them. They i was checking out all of their pictures on their accounts when i get a text from Spencer

Had a good time today :)

I smiled and texted back.

Me too :) do you have a twitter?

I texted back and walked over to my desk and brought my laptop with me. Then i feel a buzzing coming from my pocket. It was Spencer.

Yea. Spencer J._13

Spencer texted back. I went and looked him up and followed him. And texted.

Check out your twitter.

A few minutes after i texted that. Spencer followed me back. For some reason, it made me chuckle.

soo... whatcha doin?

Texted Spencer.

Nothing much, just unpacking, which is pretty boring if you asked me.

I texted

Yeah, i'm watchin hunger games.

I smiled

Enjoy!

I texted back

I will :)

Spencer texted back. Then i heard my mom calling my name.

I gotta go, talk to you tommorow.

I texted. Then Spencer texts back.

Mkay, ttyl. Don't miss me too much. ( ;

I blushed.

you blushed didn't you?

Texted Spencer. OMG. He's too cute.

How did you know. Are you psychic? Or are you stalking me from outside my window? I'm checking btw. Just to make sure.

I texted him. And i actually went out to my balcony and checked outside. That was the coolest part about my room, was my very own balcony. I looked around and didn't see anything or anyone. Then i get a text.

Maddie, i've only known you for a couple of hours, but i know that you blush when ever your around me or even talk to me. Your too cute. And lol.

I laughed and texted.

Mkay, i gotta go bye.

I turned off my phone and went down stairs to see....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry this chapter's soo short, but i gotta brain storm for a few hours, then i'll write some creative stuff. Hope you like it. There's more to come don't worry.

      - sincerely olivia barron 14