chapter eighteen

*two weeks later*

Spencer and i have been dating for two weeks and He's been soo sweet and nice. I've also been doing basketball with my besties. Adrienne and Garrett have gone public, so i'm really happy for them. Homecoming was just a few days away and we've been working on after school. It was wendsday and Adrienne, Garrett, Spencer and i were gonna hang out at Spencer's house. Like a double date. We were all at our usual lunch table by the window, That was showing a beautiful view,"Hey those are my chips." I said slightly slapping AJ as he took my bag of potato chips. AJ had gotten off his boot a few days ago. AJ motioned the bag towards me, then pulls it away from my reach. He runs away from our table, bringing my bag with him. I ran after him calling his name,"AJ you give that back right now!" I said still running after him,"Man i got my boot off not that long ago, and i'm still faster then you." Said AJ taking another chip out of the bag and eating it. I ran after him as he stops back at our table,"Here." Said AJ putting the bag in front of me. I grab the bag and saw that there actually wasn't that many missing,"Thank you." I said then Spencer grabs my bag from me,"Seriously?!" I said making him chuckle as he took a bite out of the chip,"Sorry babe, but i couldn't help myself." Said Spencer then gives me my bag of chips. We went back to talking and eating. After lunch we went to our next class. Our next class was study hall which Adrienne, Jordynn, Alivia, Nikki, and I use to just goofing around. We all went into our class and sat down. We were all at a circled table, and we were on the laptops. I was on games playing some little goofy games.

*last hour*

It was gym and we were playing soccer. Adrienne and Garrett were being all lovey dovey in the corner. They were holding each other's hands. Garrett was being really cute with Adrienne. He would put little notes in her locker and draw her cute pictures. Which i thought they looked too cute.

*After gym*

It was finally the end of the day. I was soo excited to go hang out with Spencer at his house. I was gonna pick Adrienne up on my way to Spencer's house. I walked outside and was talking to Adrienne about what time i would be around to pick her up. We both agreed that i would be around at five. My brother pick me up. Spencer and I were talking about what we were going to do tonight. A few minutes after we talked, my brother pulls up in his mustang. I say goodbye to Spencer and walk into my brother's car.

The car ride was quiet so far, which was odd. I look over at my brother and see that he's really focused on the rode. I then decided to break the silence.

"So how was your day?" I asked a little quieter then expected. Mike looks at me confused,"Did you really ask me that?" Asked Mike,"I was just wondering how your day was." I said looking out the window. It was silent for a moment.

"I broke up with Cleo." Said Mike sadly. I looked over at him surprised,"What?" I asked confused,"The reason why i haven't been able to give you a ride after school...is because i always visit her at her school." Said Mike with no emotion,"What school does she go to?" I asked,"Um, Vector high...she's a senior." Said Mike,"Wow." I said truly surprised. The rest of the ride home was super quiet. I felt bad for him, it seemed like he really liked her, even though she thought that I was his ex.

We arrived at our house. We both went to the kitchen and got pizza rolls and put them in the microwave for two minutes. I went upstairs to my room and did some of my math homework as i waited for my pizza rolls to get done. I was really scared of Ms. Case. She was really strict about homework. As i finish my last problem, i hear the microwave go off. I go down stairs and grab the plate of pizza rolls out of the microwave and went upstairs. I through myself onto the bed and feel a buzz come from my pants. I take my phone out and see that it was a snap chat from Spencer. It was a cute pic of spencer and he wrote.

Hey

I laughed and sent him a selfie of myself.

Hey, what's up?

I wrote back

Check out all the snacks get got for tonight.

Wrote spencer. And showed a picture of his kitchen table filled with bowls of snacks.

Wow! Were gonna have a feast!

I wrote back with another selfie of myself.

Lol. Gotta go, but see you in a bit.

Wrote Spencer with another selfie of himself.

I looked at my alarm clock and saw that it was almost four. Wow i didn't even know that much time went by already. I quickly went to my closet and chose a cute outfit. Some black jean shorts, a white tang top, a big blue hoodie, some blue sandals, and my hair down. I went downstairs and told my mom that i was heading out,"Bye mom." i said trying to walk right out the door,"Wow, wow, wow don't forget your jacket...again."said my mom handing me my brown leathered jacket. i walk over to my mom and grab my jacket from her hands, which she held onto with a tight grip. i look up at her,"Be careful." said my mom in a low soft voice,"Mkay." i said grabbing my jacket and give her a hug," bye mom." i said walking out the door.

Adrienne didn't live that far from me. i started to walk down the street and saw Adrienne laying on her lawn reading to kill a mocking bird. i slowly walk up to her and jump on her, she jumped in fright. i fell onto my back laughing,"That was not funny." said Adrienne trying to act seriously mad,"i thought it was." i said laughing then got back up. i helped Adrienne up and we left for Spencer's house.

we finally arrive at Spencer's house. i walk up to the speaker button,"Helllo?" asked Spencer,"Spence it's Maddie and Adrienne." i said into the speaker,"I don't know a Maddie and Adrienne." said Spencer," well, i guess your girlfriend wouldn't be too happy if she wasn't to come through these doors would she?" i said very serious. it was silent for a moment. then the buzzer went off,"works ever time." i said opening the door.

we enter the house and got to the living room, where Spencer and Garrett were already getting started on their video games. Adirnne and i sat next to them and watched as they finished their game. after they finished their game, we ordered pizza, and played on the wii. we played just dance 2014. which was pretty fun. Adrienne and Garrett went to grab some sodas. Spencer and i sat on the couch and talked as we waited for them,"i'm having a lot of fun." said Spencer,"me too." i said. spencer puts his arm around me. he slowly leans in and...