chapter sixteen

GIRLFRIEND!?!?!

Was that his smooth way of asking me out. I looked at him with my mouth wide open," girlfriend?" I asked not even knowing that i said it a loud. Spencer glances at the twenty year old lady and takes his phone back,"Maddie i wanted to ask you something." Said Spencer walking me next to a tree," and what is this you wanted to ask me?" I asked acting stupid," would you be my girlfriend?" Asked Spencer. I looked up at the tree that was hovering above us and back up at Spencer who was waiting for an answer. I smile at him, as his dazzling smile appears, my heart completly melts.

"Yes." I said holding his hands. Spencer smiles at me and kisses me on the cheek,"This is awesome! I mean...cool." said Spencer trying to play it cool. We both smile at each other. Spencer wraps his arm around me and we walk to the cool place we were supposed to meet everyone else.

(Spencer's pov)

I can't believe it! Madison Sarah Horan is my girlfriend!!! I was so happy that i actually got the courage to actually ask her, and she actually said yes! We finally arrived at the place. We were at this really cool café, slash amusement park. It was really cool. There was a café in the front, then roller coasters in the back. Alivia, Alan, Garrett, Jordynn, AJ, Nikki and Adrienne were the second ones in line. Maddie and i jumped in the line with them. They all said ohhh as they noticed my arm still wraped around her shoulder," what's up with this beanie?" Asked AJ," um...we just made it offical." Said Maddie smiling at me, i smile down at her,"Finally!" Said Alan then gives me a high five,"It took you two a year!" Said Alivia laughing," actually two and a half weeks." I said being a smart butt, as always," awe, counting the days, this one's a good one Maddie." Said Nikki nudging Maddie shoulder. We were next in line,"Welcome to Rollercoaster slash café zone, how many are coming?" Asked the guy," um." I paused to count how many of us were here," nine." I said,"Cash or Credit?" Asked the guy," Credit." I said taking out my credit card,"No, spence i can for myself." Said Alan. Everyone else said something simliar,"No it's okay i got you guys." I said handing the guy my credit card. He gave us our neon green rist bands. Then we all go inside.

(Back to Maddie's pov)

Spencer was right, it looked so awesome inside. There was a really nice cafè, which only had like seven people inside, then we headed to the back, where it was packed. It looked like an amusment park with all of the rollercoasters. We all decided on a rollercoaster and went onto the Dragon of Doom! It looked like the scariest one to go on. We all were waiting in line when i realized that Spencer would want to sit by me.

"Um, can i ride with Adrienne?" I asked Spencer

"Wow, we've just barely started dating and you're already avoiding me." Said Spencer then chuckles," No, it's just, i don't want you to hear my stupid girlish screams." I said,"Relax Madds, it's okay, and don't forget to take off your beanie." Said Spencer poiting at my hat,"Thanks babe." I said then kiss him on the chhek,"Awe, your too cute Madds." Said Spencer kissing me on the cheek. We were next in line. I sat with Adrienne. I put my hat off to the other side, where other people had left their sandals, sunglasses, purses and other things. The microphone guy told us to keep our hands and feet in the roller coaster at all times. Then he starts the roller coaster. It started to slowly creek up the large hill. Adrienne and I talked to each other as we went higher up,"So you and Spencer huh." Said Adrienne,"Yeah, he asked me when we were taking selfies under a tree." I said over the noise of the wind already blowing through our hair,"Cool, i'm so happy for you two!" Said Adrienne," hey, do you have a boyfriend?" I asked," um, no." Said Adrienne quietly,"We should find you a guy, so we can go on double dates." I said,"NO, that's okay, i don't want to find anyone right now." Said Adrienne,"Okay, sorry for asking." I said,"It's fine, idon't really wanna find anyone right now is all thanks for caring though madds." Said Adrienne,"You're welcome, just make sure my brothers don't get anything out of my will!" I said. Then we both laugh. We finally reach the top of the roller coaster and we go down fast, making my hair flow behind me. I started to gilrly scream to the top of my lungs. The ride was really cool and scary. After that ride we went on other ones. Maybe four, then we went to the fairest wheel. Spencer and I went together of course and everyone else went with everyone else. Alan,Garrett, and AJ in one circled one, Alivia and Adrienne in one, and Nikki and Jordynn. Spence and I were reaching the top when the ride stops at the top of the ride. The sun was setting, which was Weird since it was about eight. It looked absolutely beautiful,"So..." Said Spencer breaking our silence,"So..." I said repeating him,"I'm glad you said yes." Said Spencer wraping his arm around me. I started to tense up,"Thanks for asking." I said making myself blush,"Your soo...unique." said Spencer looking deep into my eyes,"That's the most romantic thing you could think of right now?" I asked. We both laughed,"Okay um..." Spencer's voice trails off,"Wow this doesn't hurt at all." I said making us laugh more,"Your...your." Spencer looks deep into my hazel eyes. I stared deep into his ocean blue eyes. We both lean in and...the ride frickin starts again! Wow! I offically hate the farest wheel! After we got off the farest wheel, we went to a few games. Spencer won me a teddy bear. Then we all went to get something to eat. We all got pizza and different kinds of sodas for ourselves. After we went on a few more rides and played a few more games, it was already eleven o'clock and i was pretty tired. We all stopped to catch our breaths from our excitment at a near by bench. I set my big teddy bear next to me, took out my phone, and texted my mom.

Hey mom, i'm ready to go home, i'm at this place calledroller coaster slash café zone...I know ait's a really longname, but it's really cool. Anyway sits not that far from here.

I texted and waited for her to text me back. Spencer sat next to me and wraped his arm around me. We looked at each other and slightly smile. Then i hear a buzz come from my phone. It was my mom.

Mkay. See you in a bit. Btw that Spencer kid was a cutie.

Texted my mom.

I smiled and chuckled,"What?" Asked Spencer. I showed him what my mom had texted,"Well aren't i a catch." Said Spencer brushing his fingers through his messy hair,"Yes you are." I said kissing him on the cheek. We both got an ice cream cone and walked to the exit to wait for my mom. After a few minutes of waiting, my mom finally arrives. I wave goodbye to my bae(Spencer) and he slightly waves back. I stopped at the driver's seat and blew him an air kiss. My mom was on the phone, so it was a good time to do it. Spencer pertends to grab it and stuufs it in his pocket. I slightly smiled and laughed. I went in my car and we drove away into the night. As we are half way there to the house my mom asks me how was my day. I wanted to tell her everything and seem like a cute smart ass, but all i said was.

"Okay."