chapter eleven

I like you

Texted Spencer

I was freaking out. I felt knumb in my whole body. I started to blush insanely.

You there? Please say something.

Texted Spencer. I got the feeling back in my body.

Yea, i'm here.

I texted

So????

Texted Spencer. I didn't even have to think for a minute about what i was gonna text.

I like you too : )

I texted back. I felt myself blush soo much.

Great. I thought i was going insane.

Texted Spencer. I giggled. Then the worst thing happened. My phone died. I was freaking out! I quickly grabbed my charger and blugged in my phone. As i laid waiting i started to fall a sleep. NO! I can't fall a sleep! But i was soo tired that i fell asleep.

*The morning

I woke up and instantly looked at my phone that was charging. I took of the charger and checked my messages.

Hey? Are you still on? Sorry if i freaked you out.

Texted Spencer after i fell a sleep.

I felt so bad. I quickly texted him back.

Sorry, my phone literaly died at the worst time.

I texted. He wasn't answering it right away. Which was making me freak out. Wow was this karma.

(Spencer's prov)

i couldn't believe that i bassed out! Right after i texted my crush that i liked her.I looked at my phone, and saw that i had gotten a text from Maddie.

Sorry, my phone litteraly died at the worst time.

I looked at my phone and smiled

Did i freak you out last night?

I texted

No, but do you really like me?

Texted Maddie

yes.

I texted

I like you too

Texted Maddie. I smiled.

I got to go, but i'm glad you answered back. I was freaking out.

i texted

Sorry, bye sleeping beauty

Texted Maddie making me smile.

Bye madds

I texted then turned off my phone. I felt bad that i passed out after we were talking. I went to Alan's room and got my bag that had some of my clothes i there. I got out a pair of blue jeans and a gray t-shirt. The rest of the guys got up and we watched some movies. I couldn't watch the movies that well, because all i could focuse on, was Maddie. Man did this girl make me go insane. But that's what i like about her. When i saw her on her first day at this school, i thought man was this girl awkward. But i like her that way, the way she is.

(Back to Maddie's prov)

I went to Nikki's room and changed into my blue jeans, a plain white t-shirt and my sky blue sandals. My hair was a mess from playing football the other day, so i put it up in a ponytail. I thought it looked cute though. As i'm changing, Nikki calls my name. I walk into the living room, where all the girls were texting on their phones," what's up?" I asked in a sleepy way," how much longer can you stay at my house?" Asked Nikki," i can see if i can stay longer...why?" I asked," because we all wanna go to the movies." Said Jordynn," ohhh, that sounds more fun then sitting around my house not doing anything." I said excitedly, and jumped onto the couch next to Alivia," mkay good, let's go get ready." said Nikki leading us to her room. we all went to her room and put on some of our clothes that we packed. i just changed into my blue jean shorts and put on an nike green sweater. i slipped on my sky blue sandals and waited for everyone else to get dressed. Nikki wore light blue skinny jeans, cowgirl boots, and an under armor sweater. Jordynn wore a pair of basketball shorts, a yellow neon t-shirt, some nike sandals, and some really nike socks to go with the sandals. Adrienne wore an outfit similar to mine. Adrienne wore some blue jeans shorts, a white tang top, but put a pink nike sweater over it, and some black sandals, she had her long blackish, brownish hair down. Alivia wore blue jeans that had pockets on both sides of the pant begs, a light blueish shirt, some black converse, and her hair up in a ponytail. we were all dressed and ready to go to the movie theater.

*at the movie theater

Nikki's dad dropped us off and we went inside the theater. it was my first time at this theater. it was huge and nice. there was a miny arcade by the vending machines. we walked up to the place where we'd get our tickets and we got five tickets to Fast and furious 6. Nikki insisted, she is in love with all of the movies. so we went along and let her pick out the movie this time. we bought a big bucket of popcorn and we al got ourselves our own drinks and left to watch the movie. As we walked down the large hallway, we finally found the movie theater that was titled "showing" i small words and "Fast and furioud 6" in big bold words. as we walked inside we looked around to find any seats left. the whole room was packed, but it is of course the most loved movie of all time. we found five seats that were conveniently next to each other. we quickly ran over to the seats and sat down. as the movie started we settled down in our seats.

* after the movie

the movie was pretty good. what am i saying? IT WAS AWESOME!!! i really liked how much action was in the movie. it was about nine o'clock by the time the movie was done. after the movie, nikki suggested that we'd go to the mall and just walk around and grab something to eat. so we did. the mall wasn't that far from the movie theater, so we just walked.

as we got to the mall we walked around and looked at a lot of cool places. as we walked into a store, it was a clothing store. we immiditly went to the cute snakeers and looked at the nice leather on them. Jordynn, Nikki and i bought ourselves a pair of shoes. Adrienne and alivia bought themselves jackets. after we went to a few stores, we finallywent to the food court and got some pizza. i got up so i could use the bathroom when all of a sudden i was shoved and fell to the ground," hey, what the heck!" i shouted enraged. i looked up and saw...